Chapter 31

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

I can't be mistaken..

 

It's Jiyeon.

 

It's my daughter.

 

"Qri-ah"

 

It was Eunjung that I pass by in the living room but I ignore her.

 

I was hurrying up stairs.

 

I have to confirm it.

 

I enter the room and found Jiyeon with Eunji.

 

"Jiyeon-ah!" I rush into her and hug her.

 

"Are you ok? What did Black do to you honey? Did she hurt you?" I worriedly ask.

 

"Eunji-ah go to your Mommy Jung. I'll talk to you later." She said to Eunji.

 

"But Mommy Jung is not here Mommy Ji" Eunji said.

 

Mwo?

 

Isn't Eunjung in the living room?

 

"Where is she?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"She said she's going outside doing the things that she said to you" Eunji said.

 

I look at Jiyeon and there's a frown on her face.

 

What is going on?

 

"Sweetie go downstairs. Hyomin and Sunny were there" I said.

 

"Aunt Hyomin and Aunt Sunny???" She ask

 

Calling them aunt is not right. It should be grandma but I think aunt is better.

 

"Yeah. Go ahead" I said and kiss my granddaughter's forehead before she left.

 

When Eunji was gone it's time to talk to my daughter again.

 

"How could she?!" Jiyeon said and throw the pillows on the wall.

 

"Honey what's wrong?" I ask

 

"Mommy Eunjung is outside looking for someone who would like to kiss her and who is willing to give Eunji a baby sister!" She irritably said.

 

I don't know what happen to them when we're not around.

 

I'm really clueless coz in the first place I know that Eunjung is mad at us before Minnie and I left and now where here like nothing happens.

 

"Calm down before we talk about that let's talk about an important matter." I said calming her down.

 

"Mommy this is an important matter. My wife is going t-"

 

"Jiyeon Eunjung is there downstairs in the living room" I said.

 

"M-mwo? But Eunji sa-"

 

"Probably Eunjung ask her to do that. You two are both childish. Now tell me what happen to you. I thought you were with Black" I said

 

"I am with her Mommy. She casted a strange spell to me but I just fainted and wake up like nothing happens. I was still pretending to be under the spell and Soyeon said it could be the next level of the forbidden love spell." She explained.

 

"She casted the strange spell and you fainted?" I ask and she nod.

 

"Listen to me Jiyeon. The next level of the spell always works and the only thing I know to break it is the caster or the one under the spell must die" I said.

 

"But how come nothing happens to me?" She ask..

 

"Nothing happens to you yet...Let's just wish Black doesn't know everything about the spell coz if she does she could make command you anytime and there's no way you could say no to it even if you keep telling yourself to stop" I explained.

 

"You mean the spell doesn't affect my mind?" She ask.

 

"Something like that. The caster could control your body anytime. That's why this spell is strictly forbidden" I said.

 

"Mommy what will I do now? Does this mean we have to kill Black?" She worriedly ask.

 

"If it is needed. I can't let you be like this" I said.

 

"Hey... Jiyeon! Thanks goodness you're ok!" Hyomin came and hug Jiyeon.

 

"I'm fine Mom" Jiyeon said

 

"Now to the part you said you were pretending. You are not going to put yourself into danger young lady. I'm not going to allow you" I strictly said.

 

"But Mommy I already started it. Can't you trust me?" She ask

 

"It's not about trust sweetheart. Black is dangerous. Your Mommy is right. We can't allow you to do this" Minnie said backing me up.

 

"But I wanted to help" Jiyeon insisted.

 

"You could help but not this way Jiyeon. It's dangerous if you were anywhere near Black. I explained to you what's the effect of the spell" I said.

 

"So you're really under the spell" Minnie said looking very sad and hug Jiyeon again.

 

"You always treat her like a baby Minnie" I said.

 

"Kyul. She's our daughter don't get jealous" Minnie said.

 

"I am not jealous. When did I get jealous Park Hyomin? Don't make me laugh" I said and rolled my eyes on her.

 

"She got jealous when you're still with Aunt Sunny. She cries every night Mom" Jiyeon said and I glared on them.

 

"Mom. She's scary" Jiyeon said and hug Minnie.

 

This Park Hyomin laughs and pulls me into a hug.

 

She's hugging me and Jiyeon.

 

"My Queen and My Princess. My life is complete" Minnie said.

 

"It will be happier if I didn't create a mess. I'm sorry" Jiyeon said.

 

"I must say this ruckus happen because of you honey. But the problem already started long time ago and you are not yet born that time." Minnie said.

 

"Yeah and I think it's time to put an end to all of this" I said.

 

"Eunji and Eunjung should learn to control their powers. Eunjung knows the truth now but Eunji was still clueless except that she knows she can do awesome things. Do we have much time to train them?" Jiyeon ask.

 

Minnie and I look at each other.

 

"How many times do we use forbidden spells?" I ask.

 

"I'm not sure but it's more than once" Jiyeon said.

 

"The punishment will still be the same even if you did it once or more than that so I guess it wouldn't harm to use another again" I said.

 

"Jinja? How would that help them train? Is there a spell that could let you skip training? Why didn't you tell me?" Jiyeon said excitedly.

 

Minnie hit her head lightly and she pout.

 

"There's no such spell that could make you skip your wizard class sweetheart" Minnie said.

 

"Then, what forbidden spell is that?" She ask.

 

"The forbidden spell of time. We could stop the time in the whole dimension for at least half a day every mortal world days" I explained.

 

"Hmm. Cool. But I have another problem" She said.

 

"What is it sweetheart?" Minnie ask.

 

"Eunjung thinks I'm under the spell and now because you STRICTLY prohibit me to put myself into trouble what would I do?" She said.

 

"I guess we cou-"

 

"Your Mom was about to say that it was a thing that we could let you handle by yourself. We do trust that you could fix this honey" I said interrupting Minnie.

 

"Mwo?" My daughter looks disappointed.

 

"Right. Your Mommy is right honey. If you are brave enough to spy on Black, I'm sure Eunjung will be something that you could take care by yourself. Eunjung is not dangerous so we don't think there's a reason for us to go in your way" Minnie said and I just nodded.

 

"Now your Mom and I have to take care of something outside. You wanna come?" I ask.

 

"No. I think I'll stay here for a while and try to came up into a solution by MYSELF for a problem I created by MYSELF. Fair enough?" She ask and I just nod.

 

"Ok. Honey just make sure it was a solution as solution not a problem as a solution" Minnie said and kiss her forehead.

 

I did the same and then, we left.

 

"Is it ok?" Minnie ask.

 

"Of course it is ok. She's our daughter" I said.

 

"Uh-huh. When she gets into trouble it was because she was MY daughter but when things like this and good once which we only have a few she is OUR daughter" Minnie said.

 

"Sounds like you're complaining to something. Are you honey?" I ask.

 

She smiles at me.

 

"Of course I wasn't complaining. I was just saying." She said.

 

"My Queen, Lady Hyomin! Why my Mom and my cousin are here? And why did Lady Sunny tell us to pretend being a mortal?" Boram rush into us and ask.

 

"My Queen, Milady pretending to be a mortal will be easy for us but I don't think it wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter