Chapter 19

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

QRI'S POV

I look calm outside but actually I don't know what to do.

 

My family is in here and I have to save them.

 

But Black's power is undeniably strong right now.

 

Stronger than mine I gotta admit that.

 

I look at Jiyeon and notice that she was about to take out her wand.

 

"Jiyeon" I approach her and give her a hug.

 

"No matter what happen don't take out your wand. Keep your powers hidden" I whisper to her and broke the hug.

 

"Yah! You can't just hug her! She's mine!" Eunjung pull her away from me.

 

I can see in Jiyeon's eyes that she was worried.

 

"Do what I say" I said to her.

 

"My love what did she says to you? Why you must do it? You will not leave for her right? Right?"

 

I sighed.

 

This two will be headache.

 

And so I snap my fingers and Eunjung and Eunji fall asleep.

 

"Yah why didn't you include Jiyeon too?" Sunny ask.

 

I didn't answer her question.

 

I don't feel like telling her that Jiyeon is my daughter and Hyomin was her Mom.

 

"I see that you have some affection with the pretty mortal so I won't get your soul. I will kill you" Black said to me.

 

"You could kill me but I will never let you touch her!" I raise my voice...

 

"Wow but she's in love with that mortal and not to you. You're just being hopeless Qri. You're still the same. I told you before that sticking into those stupid rules would never make you Queen! You're a slave of those rules!" She said.

 

"And you're the same too. The same old brat I know" I said.

 

Why can't I find her weakness?

 

Geez the Dark Forest is really an advantage for witches.

 

"Jiyeon this won't take be that long. I will kill this woman and I will give you the world" Black said to Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon please.

 

Don't reveal yourself to these witches.

 

"I don't want to be with you and if you kill I'll curse you to death" Jiyeon said.

 

She's angry now.

 

I hope she didn't lost control or else Black will figure out that she's a royal wizard and her interest to her will just grow.

 

"You're not a witch. How can you curse me kid?" Black said to her.

 

"Are you tes-"

 

"PARK JIYEON!" I raised my voice again to remind her.

 

"Wow the Queen loves to yell. Let's start now Black. This nonsense conversation is getting us nowhere. I want my beauty rest and Eunjung" Jessica said.

 

That witch weakness is easy to find.

 

"Sunn-"

 

"I know. She's my bestfriend and I know her" She said and attack Jessica.

 

They go to living room so I have no idea what's happening now.

 

This place is too small for a battle field but if we are trapped in here so we have no choice.

 

"You're weak Jihyun. I don't know why but I could sense that. You can't hide it to me so I'm giving you a choice. Let me have Jiyeon and their souls and I'll let you live" She said and that makes me laugh.

 

"If you're thinking that I'm going to believe you then, you're stupid. I would never believe that you will spare my life" I said and cast a spell to attack her.

 

It wasn't intended to kill her.

 

I just wanna blow her guard down to figure out her weakness.

 

"Qri can you do this alone? I think she's really strong"

 

I heard Hyomin said.

 

I smile.

 

At least she cares for me somehow it gives me strength.

 

"You can't do this alone" Jiyeon said.

 

She was sitting beside Eunjung and Eunji.

 

She needs to watch over them.

 

I look at her and give her a smile.

 

"Remember that I always love you and I'll always be there to watch over you no matter what happen" I said and face Black again.

 

"So you bid your farewell now" Black said and then everything went black.

 

I can't see anything and hear nothing but somehow I could still sense people around me.

 

But what the hell?!.

 

I CAN'T MOVE!!

 

SOYEON'S POV

I feel so uneasy right now.

 

Not because Boram is with me and we are left here with Mrs. Ham who is still asleep so she can't do anything. I'm nervous because I'm worrying.

 

First, because of what the Queen told me.

 

Second, the Eunji was missing and up until now Eunjung and Princess were not yet back. They didn't even call us to give us an update.

 

Third, I feel like something was going on. Something that is not good.

 

Smells like danger.

 

"Are you nervous too?" Boram ask.

 

I sigh.

 

"Yeah. I feel super nervous right now." I said.

 

"Should we start looking for them?" She ask.

 

"I think it would be better" I said.

 

We make sure to lock every doors to keep Mrs. Ham safe while we are not around.

 

"Try searching them. I'm not good at directions" Boram said and hold my hand while looking away.

 

I want to ask why she's acting weird but I didn't do it because we have something more important to do.

 

I tried searching for Princess but it seems blurry.

 

Why is that?

 

I still flash us to that location even though it's blurry.

 

"Whoa! Why are we here in....**looks around** why are we here in the Dark Forest?" Boram ask.

 

"I have the same question. I can't seem to track Princess. It was blurry and it takes us here" I explain while looking around searching for them.

 

Even if it was blurry magic can't be mistaken

 

"There's a house" Boram said and I look where she was pointing.

 

It's indeed a house.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter