Chapter 46

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

I was wandering around a huge room.

 

It's really dark outside and it's so lonely in here...

 

I sat on my bed and look at my palm.

 

I had been trying to erase this mark but it really can't be removed.

 

I sighed.

 

This palace is exactly what is described on the book.

 

I keep looking at my palm when suddenly the book of Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell appears in my hand.

 

"Whoa. How did this get in here?" I ask myself and open the book.

 

I notice that there were additional chapters.

 

"You're really a weird book" I said and started reading it.

 

Things were surprising for me but not everything.

 

These were all the things that happen on the past days starting from...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ....from when me and Mommy Ji starts to forget.

 

I don't know how it happens but my memories came rushing back after that incident at school.

 

I felt really scared.

 

A familiar scary feeling.

 

"Areum-ah are you hungry?" Mommy Jung came inside the room.

 

I'm still wondering if I should tell her that I could remember things now.

 

I close the book and face her.

 

"How did the book get in here?" She asks and came closer.

 

"It just appears.....like those things that suddenly happens when I was a kid when I think about it too much." I said and she look at me....

 

....surprised.

 

"Y-you...you could remember?" She ask.

 

I smile at her.

 

"Yes, Mommy Jung" I said and she suddenly hug me.

 

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to do this to you" She said apologizing.

 

"No need to apologize Mommy. I understand. It's written on this book" I said.

 

"What do you mean written on the book?" She ask and sit beside me.

 

"I don't know what happen or where this book came from but the book updates itself with the recent things that happens to us" I explained and showed it to her.

 

"The last time I read it...it was only up to this part...but now when it appears there were new chapters." I said.

 

"Wait...does Jessica knows that you could remember?" She ask and I shook my head.

 

"I don't like her Mommy. Let's get out of this place" I said and hug her.

 

"I wanted to do that too baby coz your Mommy Ji is so worried and she was expecting me to come back sooner but I'm afraid of what that curse on your palm could do to you" She said.

 

"Then, Mommy Ji would be really worried. She might come here and save us." I said.

 

"That's the thing that your Mommy Ji shouldn't be doing. Wizards will lose powers if we're both here." She said.

 

"Then, what will we do? Can't we use magic and do something without leaving the palace?" I ask.

 

"I would try to communicate with your grandparents or Soyeon and Boram. We need them for help. Jessica closed the library to make sure we can't search for information" She said.

 

I hate that girl...she's witchy.

 

Then I remember something.

 

"Mommy. I remember there's secret passages in the palace." I said.

 

"Huh? How could you be so sure that there is?" She ask.

 

"Kyul Omma and Hyomin Omma told me that when I sleep with them" I said.

 

"I can't remember where exactly it is or to where those passages would lead us coz I'm not familiar with this palace but I'm sure when I saw the place I could remember" I added.

 

"Then we better find that passage without Jessica knowing. Please be careful. Jessica should believe that you still couldn't remember. Try to stop using your powers whenever she's around"  She said and I just nod.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

"I knew it! We shouldn't have been to that place! They did it again!" Sunny angrily said.

 

As soon as when the time was about to unfreeze we left the place.

 

We can't waste so much energy in battling with those wild monster hunters.

 

Sooner those monster hunters will kill each other when they're done with the wizards not unless they were already get killed by Jessica and the other witches with her.

 

It's witch craft so they're most likely to know how to control it.

 

About us asking help to the East Side Wizards?

 

Well, I think you could guess now that they didn't agree with us and obviously will take Jessica's offer whatever it is to save their selves.

 

I look at Kyul and she's just looking outside the window silently.

 

I walk closer to her.

 

"What were you thinking?" I ask.

 

"I need my scepter. I need to talk to Eunjung or Soyeon" She said.

 

"What will you do if you have the scepter in this darkness? When Jessica turn those East Side Wizards to witches they'd be more powerful. Your scepter is only a tool Ri. A powerful Wizard tool. We have no idea what tool those witches have" Sunny said.

 

"At least we could use the scepter to make the other remaining loyal wizards to follow us. We don't have any other choice. If we let Jessica rule and resurrect Black there will be only one way of survival for all of us....it's to submit ourselves to darkness and become a witch otherwise it's death and for half mortal like you there would be no other choice than death Sunny-ah" Kyul said.

 

**silence**

 

I know how intense the situation is and I also know that my wife doesn't know what to do anymore.

 

She can't manage to be calm at this situation right now.

 

"Then, let's meet Eunjung now" I said breaking the silence and before this two could react I already flashed us to the palace.

 

...but my magic took us in front of the palace.

 

"What's wrong?" I ask checking my wand if there is something wrong with i coz I'm sure that my mind concentration was firm.

 

We should be inside Palace and not here in front.

 

"There's a force field around the palace. That's why we can't get through" Kyul said.

 

"How are we supposed to talk to Eunjung now if she couldn't get out or we can't get in here!" I said.

 

"Maybe we could try breaking the force field." Sunny suggested.

 

"No. It would be a waste of time and energy. Let's try asking Soyeon and then when we have the scepter we could come back here and save Eunjung" Kyul explained and so we headed to Soyeon's lair.

 

But Soyeon is not around.

 

"Where is Soyeon? We need the scepter immediately!" Sunny said.

 

"Hey you know you sisters should calm down. We can't think properly if you're both like that....I'm going to try searching for Soyeon" I said and concentrate.

 

Where are you Soyeonnie?

 

"Found here" I said and immediately flash us to Soyeon's location.

 

This is Jeon's residence.

 

"Why would Soyeon be here?" Kyul ask and I just shrug.

 

"I think there's a gathering" Sunny said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter