Chapter 4

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJI'S POV

I get up and open my eyes hearing a strange noise in the room.

 

I saw Grandma searching something on the box where we keep our unused things.

 

**yawn**

 

"Goodmorning Grandma what are you doing?" I ask.

 

"Oh you're awake now. I'm searching for our old photo album" She said.

 

"Waeyo? Did you miss Grandpa? He has a picture downstairs remember?" I said to her.

 

"No it's not your grandpa. I'm searching for a picture of your Mommy Ji" She said.

 

MOMMY JI??

 

I jump off to be and rush closer to her.

 

"You kept a picture of Mommy Ji Grandma? Why didn't you show it to me before? You know I haven't seen Mommy Ji yet" I excitedly said.

 

"I know but your Mommy Jung wants to keep them all. She doesn't want to see it because she only Miss your Mommy Ji a lot" Grandma said.

 

"But Grandma I wanted to see Mommy Ji too. Is she as pretty as me?" I ask

 

Grandma look at me like she was trying to tell me something but how would I know that if she won't talk?

 

"Wae Grandma?" I ask.

 

"Eunji-ah...I wanted to see your Mommy Ji's picture because I think I just saw her" She said.

 

My eyes widen.

 

"You saw Mommy Ji Grandma? You saw ghost?" I ask and suddenly I feel scared

 

It was my Mommy Ji but it's still a ghost.

 

That's giving me goosebumps.

 

"No dear. She's a live and I think I saw someone who looks like her. Also her name was the same as your Mommy Ji. I found it really familiar last night but you know grandma is getting old already. So now I need to see if there is a slight difference between them" Grandma said and to be honest...

 

I have no idea what she's trying to say.

 

But I think I just know someone who's the same name as Mom.

 

"Are you talking about Jiyeon unnie?" I ask

 

"Here. Found it" Grandma said instead of answering my question.

 

She took out the photo album and open it.

 

"These photos were full of wonderful memories" She said staring at the pictures on the first page.

 

"Grandma not history time. We need to see my Mommy Ji's picture" I said and grandma snap back to reality.

 

She flip the pages till she found a picture of Mommy Jung and a girl....

 

OMG!!

 

It's really her!!

 

I immediately run towards the door.

 

"Eunji-ah wait up!" Grandma said.

 

My Mommy Ji is back!

 

Mommy Jung will love me now!!

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

And so it's early in the morning here in the mortal world.

 

Mommy is really acting weird.

 

I hate it when she didn't to constantly remind me of taking wizards lesson right at the moment we will see each other in the morning but now that she's being kind to me and giving me a sweet smile I feel creeps.

 

"Gosh your Mommy was totally into you" Rambo said to me more like teasing me while drinking her coffee.

 

"Don't mention it. Seeing her as weird as this makes me freaks out. I'm trying to make myself believe that she's doing this because she's....she's being friendly..." I said and was a little bit unsure of that.

 

"Jiyeon do you want some hot chocolate" Mommy ask me and there she goes again with her smile.

 

"I'd love to but y- I mean my Mommy wouldn't allow me to have chocolates she said I'm already too active. I might explode" I said and she giggled.

 

"I think your Mommy was way too strict" She said .

 

"He-he-he yeah. She is" I said.

 

If she just know that she was talking about herself.

 

"Really?" She ask.

 

"Yup. That's is necessary if you have an impulsive daughter" Soyeon said and I pout.

 

Then, suddenly we heard someone rushing down the stairs.

 

It was Eunji.

 

"Eunji why are you running?" Mommy ask her

 

"MOMMY JI!!" Eunji said and hug me tight.

 

"Mommy Ji?" they ask and I'm having the same question.

 

Why is this kid calling me Mommy Ji?

 

I'm not her long gone mother.

 

"Hey, Eunji what happen to you?" I curiously ask her

 

"You're my Mommy Ji!" She said and hug me again.

 

I look at Soyeon and Rambo.

 

What is this kid talking about?

 

I broke the hug and look at her.

 

"Eunji-ah. I know you miss your Mom but she's not me. I don't have a daughter yet" I said and her eyes suddenly went teary.

 

"But you look like her and your names were the same" She said.

 

Mwo?

 

I'm confused.

 

I don't remember having a daughter or being in relationship especially with a mortal.

 

"Eunji. It's impossible. Jiyeon can't be your Mom. That kid...well she's a kid trapped into a woman's body" Boram said and I glare at her.

 

She loves picking on me right now.

 

"I'm telling the truth. Grandma even have your picture" she said and as if on cue Mrs. Ham arrives holding a book in her hand.

 

"Eunji is telling the truth. Take a look at this." Mrs. Ham said and handed the book to us.

 

A book contains of pictures and it says photo album.

 

"OMG! It's you Jiyeon" Soyeon said.

 

It's me and I'm with this handsome looking girl.

 

That's weird.

 

"I'm sorry Mrs. Ham and Eunji but I think it's just a coincidence that we look like each other and share the same name" I said and now that I said that I find it really weird.

 

Eunji suddenly became sad.

 

I hate seeing her like that.

 

"I'm sorry Eunji but I think you should start to accept that your Mommy Ji was gone. That would make you feel better" I said and give her a hug.

 

"It's ok. I'm not crying." She said as she wipe her tears.

 

"Your Mommy would be watching over you for sure" I said to her.

 

Eunji was really sad and I admit that the girl in the picture looks exactly like me but I don't remember meeting Mrs. Ham or the handsome girl in the picture.

 

Maybe it's pure coincidence.

 

Ah Molla I'm not made for brainstorming.

 

And so after our breakfast Mommy sent Eunji to school and Boram and I have to go with them coz we will also look for my Mom.

 

I hope to see her soon.

 

About Soyeonnie she will go back to the Wizard World to figure out how to perform the forbidden love spell.

 

"So this is their school." Rambo said when we arrive to Eunji's school.

 

"Look there's Eunji!.."

 

Group of kids approach Eunji.

 

Are they her friends?

 

But why Eunji's reaction was not that pleasant?

 

"Hey Eunji-ah. Did you wake up in your dream now?" The little girl who acts like a brat said and the other's laugh.

 

Eunji just look down.

 

"Yah why are you laughing at Eunji?" Mommy ask.

 

"Because she keeps telling everyone that her Mom was Ham Eunjung! She's a liar!" Her other classmate said and laugh.

 

"I'M NOT LYING!!!" Eunji said and runaway.

 

"Eunji!"

 

We tried to stop her but she already get inside her classroom.

 

"She'll be fine. It's not the first time this happen according to her grandma" Mommy said

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter