Chapter 5

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

We are here in Jessica's apartment. She was Sunny's bestfriend.

 

"It seems like you need to talk privately. I'll wait in the car Sunny-ah" I said and they agreed.

 

Sunny is kind, carefree and jolly person.

 

She likes having fun that for three days that I've been with her it's so noticeable but I'm thankful to her because she help me.

 

I don't know why I don't remember anything except for my name.

 

It's odd.

 

Anyway, like I said I headed to the car.

 

I open the door but before I could enter the car...

 

"MOM!"

 

I look behind me and saw three girls.

 

I look around to check if they might be calling someone else but unfortunately no one else is around.

 

"Uhm...excuse me?...Are you talking to me?" I ask them

 

"Yes Mom. I've been looking for you everywhere" The girl suddenly hug me and said.

 

Of course I was surprised that she hug me.

 

I didn't even know her.

 

"Uhm. You might have been mistaken" I said and push her lightly.

 

Her eyes look teary and I don't know why but I don't like to see her like that.

 

"But you are my Mom" She insisted and pout.

 

"Uhm...I don't remember anything from my past and if you are someone I know let me know please but I won't believe you if you will insist that I'm your Mom I won't believe you. Look at me. We look like someone on the same age. I can't be your Mom" I said to her.

 

She's being unbelievable.

 

"Uhmm... Right, Lady Hy- I mean Hyominnie. She isn't your daughter. She's just kidding" One of her companion said and she know my name?

 

"You know me?" I ask.

 

"Uhm. Yeah, we do. I'm Park Soyeon. A family friend" She introduce herself.

 

A family friend?

 

"And I'm Jeon Boram a friend too" The short one said.

 

Then, I look at the girl who called me Mom a while ago.

 

She was looking very sad.

 

"And she's Park Jiyeon. She is your uhm.."

 

"I'm your sister." The girl said.

 

Sister?

 

"Right. Sister. She is your sister." Her friends agreed.

 

"So we're sisters. Sorry I can't remember anything but why did you call me Mom?" I ask.

 

"Because Jiyeon likes calling you Mom rather than unnie" Boram said.

 

"Really?" I ask and Jiyeon just nod.

 

But why she looks so sad.

 

I don't know what's up with her but I think I could trust her.

 

"So La- Hyomin-ah. What are you doing here?" Soyeon ask.

 

"Oh. I was waiting for Sunny. She's the one who help me." I said.

 

"That Sunny is not your girlfriend right?!" Jiyeon ask all of a sudden.

 

"Uhm. No...We just met. That's impossible" I said.

 

"It's not impossible. Mommy had been declaring that she had a crush on me two hours after we met" She mutters.

 

"Huh?" I ask

 

"Oh nothing" She said and hug me.

 

This sister of mine is acting weird.

 

Well, she's my sister so I hug her back.

 

"Jiyeon can you tell me something about my past?" I ask them.

 

"Jiyeon we have to go" Soyeon said

 

"Mom I have to go now. Can we meet you after four days? I'll tell you about your past." Jiyeon ask me.

 

"Uhmm. Sure but can you just call me unnie? I'm a little awkward with the Mom" I said to her.

 

"Fine but whatever happen don't fall in love" She said to me.

 

"Eh? Why?" I curiously ask.

 

"Just don't and I want you to promise me" she said with a very serious tone of voice.

 

"Alright." I just said.

 

"By the way Hyominnie do you have a stick that looks like this?" Boram ask me showing me a stick.

 

"I do" I said and get it inside the car.

 

It looks like a useless stick but I feel like bringing it everywhere I go.

 

I didn't even show it to Sunny coz I feel like I can't show it to anyone.

 

"Great. We will keep this for the mean time" Boram said.

 

"We better get going. Remember your promise Mo- I mean unnie. Park Hyomin doesn't like broken promises" She said to me and somehow it give me that kind of feeling.

 

I watch them leave.

 

It's mysterious.

 

I get in the car and wait for Sunny.

 

After few minutes she already arrives.

 

"Hey, did you get bored?" She asks as she gets in the driver seat.

 

"No...I met someone who knew me. She's my sister and her friends" I said.

 

"Really? You had a sister?" She asks in surprise.

 

I just can't figure out if she's surprised because she don't know that I have a sister or was it because she didn't expect me to have one.

 

To be honest,

 

Sometimes Sunny act like she knew me so well.

 

And that's another mystery for me.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

Now I don't think I could focus on writing song today.

 

**sighed**

 

It's really her.

 

Everything about her was all Jiyeon except that she can't remember me and some of her attitudes were not the same as the Jiyeon I know.

 

But I don't remember Jiyeon had a twin or something.

 

And if that girl is her twin sister they should have different names plus the fact that I saw Jiyeon die after she gave birth.

 

"Right Ham Eunjung focus!! Jiyeon is dead and that girl who have the same name as hers and who look exactly like her is not your wife." I just said to myself.

 

By the way after what happen in the park I go straight home.

 

I decided to stop forcing myself to write something coz I really can't make it right now

 

I turn on the TV.

 

"Superstar Ham Eunjung was caught having an intimate scene with an unknown girl in the park. Is she cheating on her girlfriend Jessica?"

 

WHAT THE HELL!!!

 

I get my phone and called my manager.

 

"What was that?!" I ask immediately without even bothering to say hello.

 

"I was the one who's supposed to ask you that question." Oppa said.

 

"They were exaggerating things again. It was just a simple hug. What intimate are they talking about?!" I ask.

 

I was supposed to be calm about this but I was afraid that everyone will find out about my past.

 

"Relax, you have to stay cool about this. You just need to explain why and you need to discuss this with Jessica" He said.

 

"Damn! Sica and I were not even an item!" I said and hang up.

 

I close my eyes and took a deep breathe.

 

"Nothing could go wrong if you'll never mention your past to them Eunjung" I said to calm myself.

 

While I'm in the middle of calming myself the doorbell rings

 

Who could that be?

 

I lazily get the door and got surprised with camera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter