Chapter 33

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

"What?! You brought me into a stinky graveyard?! You should've warned me" I irritably said while still covering my nose.

 

She just look at me with her expressionless face.

 

Wait...

 

"Yah! Don't tell me that we're going to ask help from the dead" I said upon realizing the situation.

 

"Yes, they would be pretty useful since male wizards are powerful" She said.

 

Honestly, I have no idea what she's planning to do.

 

"Ok it’s true that they are powerful but powerful to the point of ruining themselves and everything" I said.

 

"Yeah but not when they are all my minions. Not when they are under my powers" She said.

 

Her ideas were brilliant but kinda scary.

 

"They're dead now. How are you supposed to create an army out of dead people and plus they're all babies" I said.

 

"Sica. When magic is involved lots of impossible things became possible. I just need to give them souls and use magic to create an army out of them." She explained.

 

Souls?

 

"So there is a spell for resurrection?" I ask.

 

"There's none. I'm half witch and half wizard. This magic is a mixture of witchcraft and wizardry" She said.

 

Sounds cool but I didn't know it existed.

 

"You're a genius Black but can you please do something on this smell. I may not throw up because of the smell but I could die in suffocation trying not to inhale this disgusting environment" I said.

 

"You're too demanding just like your father." She said.

 

"You know my biological father?" I ask

 

Well, I know my Dad in the Mortal World who is a CEO of an entertainment company is not really my biological Dad.

 

My Mom who is a witch charmed him to watch over me before she died.

 

"I lived longer than you do. I even saw you grow up so yes. I do know your father. I know him so well" She said but why is that she seemed to be very angry mentioning that?

 

"Black...you said you once loved a mortal before. What happen to him?" I ask.

 

Her expression suddenly changed into a scary one.

 

"You don't have to answer that if it makes you uncomfortable." I said.

 

"I killed him" She said.

 

Eh?

 

"You what?" I ask.

 

"I killed him. He doesn't really love me. He just used me to get information about the magical creatures and when gets what he wants he left cursing me. Calling me a monster." She said.

 

"So you killed him to stop him from spreading the information?" I ask.

 

"No. I was naive and blinded by love that I let him escape. Fortunately, it wasn't for a long time" She said.

 

"Then, why did you kill your Wizard Mom and your Witch Mom" I ask again

 

I was really curious about her story.

 

"My parents are the one who teach me violence" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"What do you mean?" I ask.

 

"When that man left I found out that I was pregnant" She said and it made me surprise.

 

"I told my Mom about it. She was not pleased." She added.

 

"You killed your Mom to save your baby?" I ask.

 

"No. I killed my parents because they are destined to kill me..." She said

 

"I thought the one who's destined to kill your half wizard daughter" I said.

 

"She is one. So I get rid of them all" She said.

 

"So what happen to your half witch daughter then?" I ask

 

"I let someone take care of her before I get sealed by the time I managed to get out she was already a little girl living with a mortal" She said.

 

"So she doesn't know you and she doesn't know she's a witch" I said.

 

Now, I'm curious if Black ever feels sad and misses her daughter.

 

"She do know me but not as her mother. Only as a friend or whatever she thinks of me and she's also aware that she's a witch. A one crazy and stubborn witch" She said looking at me like she was pertaining to me

 

"Why are looking at me like that?" I ask.

 

"Nothing. We better get started. I need your help so stop covering your nose." She said.

 

Arhhgg.

 

BORAM'S POV

We made it here in the Wizard World already.

 

I never thought it could be this easy.

 

Soyeonnie created an illusion to deceive the monster hunters so that we could get closer.

 

I can see that things could be fixed now but even though this world gets fixed it doesn't mean that everything was fixed.

 

We still have problem with those monster hunters on the gate and knowing Black is just somewhere in this world.

 

"Everything seems to be fine in here. Maybe Black haven't cross yet" Lady Hyomin said.

 

"Which is odd." Queen said.

 

"You've been talking about this Black like she's someone more dangerous than those monster hunters. Who is she anyway?" Mom asks.

 

It's not odd to call my Mom like that because most of the time she likes me to address her that way than to call her Mom which is I find odd on my parents.

 

They both act like commanders even in our house.

 

I'm just thankful that they never decided to settle things the Jeon's way in our house or maybe at least that was I know.

 

"She's someone you wouldn't want to meet Commander. I suggest we should hurry and head to the scepter." I said.

 

"We have a problem" She said.

 

"What problem?" Princess ask.

 

"The Mistress and I never get along. We came to the Mortal World immediately for when we sensed a royal blood out there." Mom said.

 

I sighed.

 

I never thought they already have an issue way way before everything else.

 

"Maybe we could talk try talking to her" Soyeon said.

 

It's her Mom so maybe Soyeon can convince her somehow.

 

"You could try. That woman is a know it all and always annoying! She thinks she's too smart." Mom said.

 

"She's smart. That's why she's the head of the council" I said.

 

"I know but she's not supposed to be that annoying. She's supposed to listen to my advice and plans" Mom said.

 

"I think she understand the purpose of your plans commander but she just can't agree on your way especially violence" Soyeon said.

 

"It's not my fault if we're far too brave and they're just mere cowards" Mom said.

 

I sigh.

 

Why do I feel that she's acting a little childish?

 

"Commander violence doesn't define being brave" Soyeon said.

 

"Well, we follow the Jeon's way for centuries and we've never failed to protect this kingdom following those rules" Mom said not wanting to lose.

 

Yeah, Jeon's hate losing but I wonder why I'm just cool with losing.

 

Maybe I'm the odd one.

 

Soyeon was about to say something again but I stop her.

 

"Can we just get going? We're kind of in a hurry minute ago" I said.

 

Mom and my cousin started to walk.

 

"I'm sorry about that Your Highnesses" I apologized and bow my head.

 

"Sorry about that too." Soyeon apologize to them.

 

"It's alright let's just follow them. I'm hoping to find fun in this place but right now. I'm sensing too much drama already" Lady Sunny said and we followed my Mom and my cousin

 

"Sorry about my Mom Sso. I hope we're still friends even though our parents gave this kind of dispute" I said

 

"It's ok. If you just heard my Mom complaining about your parents over dinner before. You'd probably miss a few seconds of silence" She said and I laugh.

 

"No wonder we never get along" I said.

 

"We do get along Boramie. It's just that there are times that we do love to fight" She said.

 

"That's the way you two bond. I sometimes had fun watching you two fight. It's kinda entertaining so I take back my suggestion that you two should date each other. It would be boring seeing you being so cheesy with each other" Princess started teasing us again.

 

"No my dear niece. This two should date and watching their parents bark at each other would be more fun" Lady Sunny said.

 

Jiyeon had this grin on her face like she just thought of something crazy

 

"Lee Soonkyu! Stop teaching our daughter on how to get herself into trouble" The Queen warned her.

 

"Nah I'm not teaching her to get into trouble. She's already an expert on that. I'm teaching her to have fun. I'm an expert on that" Lady Sunny said.

 

I sensed some kind of trouble maker in her too.

 

But...

 

We will have a hard time getting the scepter if my Mom and Soyeon's Mom were not ok with each other.

 

Their case is far worse than me and Soyeon though it may sound a bit childish at least Soyeon and I were still friends.

 

Friends...

 

"Now things were more complicated" I said and heaved a deep sigh.

 

"Mwo? What are you saying Boramie?" Soyeon who's walking by my side curiously ask.

 

"Your family believes that it is wise to listen to your head than your heart right? But how would you be able to do it when your heart screams louder than your head?" I ask.

 

Soyeon frowns.

 

"I have no idea what you’re trying to say Rambo. You suddenly became so random" She said.

 

"Just forget it" I said and walk a head of her.

 

**giggles**

 

I look at Lady Sunny.

 

"So now I know how the brave Jeon's make confessions." She said.

 

Huh?

 

I look down when I realize what she just said.

 

"I have no idea on what you're talking about Lady Sunny.

 

"Sure you did or do you want me to help and let Soyeon know that she just received an indirect confession?" I said.

 

My eyes widen.

 

"Andwae!" I suddenly spoke out loud getting everyone's attention.

 

"Don't yell kid. We're crossing the ogre's swaps. You don't want to wake them up and chase us away" Mom said to me.

 

"I'm sorry" I said.

 

Lady Sunny just laugh at me.

 

Gosh. Now she knows my secret.

 

"Don't worry. I only plan to watch you guys and have fun. Your secret is safe from me" She come closer and whispered to me.

 

That was a relief but the part that she's going to watch us and have fun is quite disturbing.

 

I wonder how much disaster would it cause or maybe it's better to keep it as a secret and let it be buried.

 

"I'll give you an advice. Never say die" Lady Sunny said to me again.

 

"What was that for?" Soyeon catch up with me and ask.

 

"It was nothing. Lady Sunny is just speaking random things" I said and Lady Sunny just smile suspiciously.

 

Damn! I thought she will just watch!

 

JIYEON'S POV

I kinda miss this place though is not the same as the place I grew up but things will be back to normal when Mommy already have the scepter.

 

We just arrive at Wiz City even though it does look like a forest than a City for now.

 

"Whoa! I've seen that stone before!" Jungie said pointing at the huge stone in the middle of the City.

 

"On top of that you can see the scepter by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter