Chapter 48

Forbidden Spell Called Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hehe some of you still fall for it but the next time won't work anymore for sure so I'm gonna do it differently on the next time.

 

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Areumie sweetie. Try washing the curse drawn on your palm with this water" I said pointing the water that was leaking on the crack.

 

"Eh? Why there's water in there Mommy? Was it raining outside?" She ask.

 

"This must be the water Sunny was talking about" I said.

 

"Omo! The enchanted water???" She said excitedly and immediately wash her hands to the leaking water on the wall.

 

"Mommy! It gone! It's gone!" She happily said showing me her hand while jumping around.

 

I smile.

 

Jiyeon-ah our baby is still a kid. I hope you're here with me at this moment. Please wait a little bit more.

 

"Why Mommy? Do you miss Mommy Ji?" Areum ask.

 

I just smile and hug her.

 

"I miss her already Mommy" She said.

 

"Don't worry baby. We'll get out of this place. C'mon" I said

 

I get a small bottle and fill it with the water leaking from the wall before we headed to my room.

 

"What are we doing here Mommy?" She ask.

 

"I'm gonna need the scepter. There's a force field out there. It could help us to escape" I said and get the scepter that I kept under my bed.

 

I'm not as good as Qri in using it but I could give another try.

 

"Areumie. I'm going to give you your wand but you better be careful of using it. Your powers seems to be a little bit dangerous even you're just using hand magic so what more if you use your wand? I don't want you to get hurt" I said.

 

"I understand Mommy. I'll be careful" She said and I started concentrating

 

I need to do this right or else things might have gone worse than the situation we're into right now.

 

The scepter started glowing...

 

"Please work please work please work" I repeatedly said till a wand was slowly formed.

 

"You did it Mommy!" Areum said.

 

"Go ahead. It's yours" I said and she excitedly grab the wand floating on air.

 

"Whoa! So this is what it feels like to have a wand. It's awesome!" She said and accidentally wave her wand creating a magic ball that bounces on the walls and destroyed some stuffs in my room before it disappears.

 

"Opps. I think I better keep this first" She said and put her wand on her pocket.

 

"Yeah, I think it's better that way just don't break it or lose it coz you'll never get a chance to have another wand" I reminded her again.

 

So we left my room.

 

Sica already came back right?

 

According to the book she already did came back but where is she?

 

I don't think she's already here in the palace...or...

 

Or maybe she's in one of the secret rooms in here.

 

Areum and I should escape before she succeeds in resurrecting Black.

 

"Mommy Mommy" Areum suddenly speak and we stop walking.

 

"Black had returned" She said

 

Mwo?!

 

"According here in the book. She was resurrected by the curse of five powerful witches" She said

 

Damn!

 

"C'mon. We better leave this place now" I said grabbing her hand and we started running.

 

We need to leave this place.

 

I used the scepter and try teleporting us out of the wizard world but then, it only took us out of the palace because of the barrier.

 

Maybe the scepter is no match with the force field or it could be that I'm not really good at using this.

 

Tsk.

 

How could Qri easily control this thing?

 

"Mommy. How can we leave now?" Areum ask.

 

"You can only pass through that force field if you become a witch. That simple kid"

 

We both look behind and saw Sica slowly walking towards us with a smirk on her face.

 

SHE'S TRULY EVIL NOW!

 

"Baby stay behind my back" I said to my daughter.

 

"I don't know what you have did to erase the curse on that kid's palm but I'm kinda impress with you my dear sister." She said.

 

"I'm not doing anything to impress you! I just want peace" I said.

 

"Peace never exists in this world Eunjung. There will be wars in any form. Stop being delusional. There will be peace only if everyone will bow down to you. You and your daughter better join my side" She said.

 

"We never want to join your side! You ugly witch!" Areum said and then hide on my back again.

 

Sica laughs evilly.

 

"What will you do now Eunjung? Your daughter chooses to die. How about you? Are you choosing the same path as hers? You have the scepter yet you can't control it so it'll be no use" She said.

 

"I don't need this scepter to kill you" I said and took my wand.

 

"Oh...so want to play a game?...Ok but sorry I am busy right now but don't worry, I've got something for you." She and snap her fingers.

 

Witches riding in their brooms suddenly came.

 

"I'm gonna ask you one last time Eunjung. Be a witch and stay by my side" She said.

 

I frown at her.

 

"NEVER!" I said.

 

She just smirked and whispered something to the witch standing beside her and start to walk away.

 

"Areumie, did book said something about Sica's order?" I ask Areum who's still behind me.

 

The witches starts surrounding us.

 

This is not good.

 

They weren't just ordinary witches.

 

They're East Side Wizards turns to witches.

 

"She ordered them to kill us Mommy. I need to help you!" She said.

 

"No! Stay behind me!" I said.

 

I can't risk her life.

 

"But Mommy there's only me and you against them! I don't want to lose you!" She said pleading.

 

I sighed.

 

"You guys done with all the drama? You will both die anyway so let the kid fight Eunjung. It'll be more fun" A witch said.

 

I saw them taking out a powder from their pockets.

 

What could it be?

 

I also notice that one them begins reciting a chant.

 

How could they learn witchcraft in a short span of time?

 

"Ok sweetie. I need you to create a shield that will protect both of us. I need to be strong and hold on to it till I'm done. Can you do that?" I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter