Fashion show

The Sabotage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-A few days earlier-

 

NAYEON'S POV

Lately I found myself having a constant battle within myself. I kept having this second thoughts, questioning myself if I made the right decision, if it's right to just accept it or if it's really time to let her go. 

When the day I found out she was seeing someone, it really hurt. It hurts because we've been friends for the longest time and she didn't even bother to tell me. It hurts because I felt betrayed. It hurts because I am deeply inlove with her but she's inlove with someone else. 

I was really against the idea of her dating someone because I felt it was really unfair I just couldn’t accept it. If she's going out with someone it should be me right? We've been together for nine years, nine freaking years and she just met the guy and it hasn't even been a month. But the way she looked that day and when I saw the way she smiled, it was all very familiar, it was the same smile I make whenever I'm with her. She's inlove. And right then I just couldn't bring myself to ruin that smile even if it hurts me. I don’t ever want to see her hurt so I did my very best to hold back my feelings, told everyone to support Jeongyeon and cheer her from now on.  As long as she is happy, then I am happy. 

I was lying on my bed looking through my phone the photos of us together. "So it has been nine years already, huh." 

Suddenly the door swung open revealing a very excited Jeongyeon. She jumped on my bed and landed beside me. She was smiling from ear to ear and I couldn't help myself and smiled back. "You look stupid, what's wrong with your face?" I teased but didn't seem to affect her.

"Unnie, wanna hang out?" She suddenly ask excitedly. "Eh? Just the two of us?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, let's go shopping." Her reply made me even more surprise.

"Wait, just to make things clear, you're asking me to go shopping with you?" She nodded. Well that’s new. I thought to myself. "Who are you and what have you done with our Jeongie?" I made an exaggerated surprise expression trying to . "Ha-ha, very funny!" She said sarcastically then pouted. 

I grinned at her "Okay let's go, this is a rare moment I don't want to miss it." I tried to more. She just rolled her eyes at me. She got up and started to leave the room but not before I saw a smile crept on her face. I can't help but to grin from ear to ear, the idea that I could hang out with her today, just the two of us, even if it's just for today makes me happy.

We went to the mall an hour later. We were talking as we walk side by side, laughing at some jokes, and just talks about random things that came to mind like we used to. Just as we walk we kept looking at the displays making some few comments here and there but then an idea came to mind.

"Ooh-ooh!  How about we try some clothes on and do some fashion show, show~" I sang the last part imitating Mina and did the choreo from our TT song. Jeongyeon suddenly burst out laughing from my silliness. “Yah! Unnie, you’re so embarrassing!” She said in between laughs and I laughed along with her. Oh how I love the sound of her laugh, and the thought I was the reason behind it, it makes me happy. I could do this all day.

“Let’s do this!” She suddenly said while grinning. “It should be fun!” My face suddenly formed a grin matching hers. “Okay, let’s go!” And with that we went to our separate ways, we decided to just find clothes on our own to make things more interesting and agreed to meet at the dressing room. After a good few minutes of searching we met at the dressing room both carrying a handful of clothes then grinning at each other.

“Just try and not to cry over to my high quality fashion!” I challenged her, she then smirked. “Well then bring it on!”

We both entered the dressing room well separately of course and decided to go out at the same time to judge the clothes we wear. We started off with decent ones, nodding in approval to the clothes we each picked but then minutes later things got out of hand. From decent became random ones. We both started wearing mismatched clothes making it more amusing. Both of us end up making fools out of ourselves. We’ve been laughing from our stupidity.

But then I burst out laughing when she suddenly pops out of the dressing room wearing a clown costume. She even has the wig and the red nose. Like where did she even get that? Tears started to form in my eye from laughing when she started random dancing looking like a fool. She then proudly smiled. “Now try and top that!” She challenged.

“Wait till you see the next one!” I told her excitedly as I was thinking of wearing the mohawk wig I saw earlier. She’ll definitely die from laughing from this. I smiled mischievously. I was about to enter the dressing room but then Jeongyeon suddenly stopped me. She suddenly handed me something and I didn’t have the time to see what it was because she shoved me back inside. “Wear that next!” She shouted from behind the curtain.

“Wait, what?” I tried to ask but she’s already gone. I examined the clothes she gave me. At first I thought she gave me something stupid and will make fun of me when I wore it but instead I was surprise to see it was a beautiful dress instead, different from what we’ve been wearing earlier. “Why does she want me to wear this?”

Still I tried to put on the dress she gave me. When I looked at the mirror, I got surprised at the dress that I'm wearing when I had a better look at it. It's a cute pastel pink strapless dress, the top fits perfectly while the skirt flowing around just above my knee with a white lacey belt hugging my waist with a ribbon elegantly tied behind my back. Well embarrassing to say but the dress looks good on me I blushed at my own remark. But then I suddenly got curious, “What will Jeongyeon think when she sees me in this dress?” I blushed even harder at that. Now I feel like I don’t want to go out of this dressing room. But Jeongyeon suddenly called out. “Yah! Unnie what’s taking so long, are you sleeping in there?” I rolled my eyes at her statement. “Okay, okay I’m coming out!” I shouted back.

I took a deep breathe nervous at what Jeongyeon’s reaction would be like. When I got out of the room I got startled when there’s a sudden flash of light. Jeongyeon was taking a picture of me. “Wow unnie! You look beautiful!” She said looking amazed then added “I knew it would look good on you!” She proudly say taking another picture. I blushed at her statement my heart beating fast. Seriously, how can she easily say that? She then suddenly went beside me showing me the picture she had taken but I wasn’t paying attention to it because I’m trying to calm myself down but her sudden closeness wasn’t helping. “See unnie, you look really pretty.”

Jeongyeon rarely complements me but when she does my heart feels like exploding. “Oh let’s take a photo together!” She suddenly exclaimed and she got even closer to me. We posed togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter