Lame Excuses

The Sabotage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We've been expecting you."

 

-An hour earlier-

 

Everyone should be asleep by now. It had already been an hour when everyone went to bed. But that's what they thought.

In the unnie's room, the eldest of them all was still wide awake waiting for everyone to completely fall asleep. When she knew the time was right she slowly got up from her bed trying her best not to make any noise so she wouldn’t wake anyone. She tiptoed her way to the door with nervousness in each step she takes. The room was completely dark and she didn't dare to turn her phone on to give her light. She didn't want to risk being caught. A few more steps and she'll reach the door when suddenly she bumped into something.

"Ow!" 

It wasn't the eldest who made the noise. It was the one she bumped into. And she immediately recognized the voice.

"Mi-Mina?" The eldest asked.

"Eh? Nayeonnie?" said Mina suprisingly.

The two continued whispering afraid they might wake the other two in the room.

"What are you doing up?" Nayeon asked.

"Well I was-“ the girl paused for bit- “Ah! I was thirsty. Right, I was going to get some water that’s all." Mina lamely excused. “What about you unnie?” She returned the question.

"Eh me?” Nayeon also paused for bit then continued “I- I was going to the bathroom. Yes the bathroom. Hehe” The two smiled awkwardly when suddenly they heard another noise.

"Kyaa!" A small yelp followed by a loud thump on the floor.

Then suddenly the light was revealing a surprised Jihyo. “What are you guys doing?”

They all looked at each other.

“I-I was going to the bathroom.” Nayeon answered first.

“I uh- was thirsty.” followed by Mina. Then everyone turned their heads at the girl on the floor.

“I was uhm- sleepwalking?” Sana answered but it turned more like a question.

“What about you?” Nayeon asked Jihyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter