Walk Down to Memory Lane

The Sabotage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANA'S POV

It was already past noon. I'm in the living room watching some drama that Nayeon recommended. The other girls are out buying groceries. I didn't go because I'm too lazy to go out. But there's also another person with me at the dorm. Although she's sleeping in her room. 

It was Jeongyeon. She's been sleeping there all morning. Mina suddenly told us to let her be. She told us that Jeongyeon didn't get enough sleep last night but did not say why. I got curious on how she knows that but then I just let it be. The others didn't ask and so did I.

I was watching the drama intently while eating some popcorn. Then there was a scene that got me really irritated and I don't know why. There's this girl who is secretly seeing someone behind her friends back. It reminded me of a certain someone. I sighed. "I can't believe she's secretly going out with someone." I was talking to myself. Then the couple suddenly held hands looking at each like a love struck idiots then suddenly my imagination runs wild and the actress face change to Jeongyeon's. Seeing her held hands with whoever that guy is and looking so happy like that got me really mad for some reason. "They definitely cannot date!" I said a little bit louder than normal. Furious, I took a handful of popcorn and put everything in my mouth.

"Who cannot date?"

Someone suddenly whispered in my ear. I spitted out the popcorn that I was eating. Some of it got stuck on my throat making me choke. Tears started to form in my eyes. When I calmed down I glared at the person responsible for it.

"Yah! You scared the hell out of me. Are you trying to kill me?" I said  furiously. My throat hurts because of her.

"I'm sorry." She says putting both her hands up in defense. "But I was actually calling out for you many times but you didn't seem to hear. You were too focus on that drama." She gestured on the tv. I blushed. I wasn't actually thinking about the drama. 

"So who cannot date?" She asked me once more. I got nervous all of a sudden. She can't know I was talking about her. 

"O-oh, I was talking about the couple in this drama that Nayeon recommended."I finally calmed myself then continued. "I think that she chose the wrong person, and she deserve someone better." I blushed. Even though I was referring to the drama, I was thinking about someone else when I said that.

"I see." She looks convinced and nodded. Then she looked around the room. "Where are the others?"

"They were out to buy some groceries. We're the only ones here."

"Okay." She then left and went to the kitchen.

I let out a deep breathe that I didn't know I was holding in. Then I took the bottle of water and drank from it.

"Sana, do you want to go out with me?"

This time I spitted out the water. And I started coughing. Is she really trying to kill me?

"That's a really bad habit you know." She chuckled.

"Says the one who keeps on sneaking up on people. You could kill someone someday." I retorted back but she just laughs.

"So is it a yes or no?" She asked suddenly looking so serious.

"W-what?" I asked nervously realizing the question she just asked earlier.

"I said will you go out with me?" She then took a step closer. And my heart runs wild. What is she talking about? I thought she's seeing someone right now. Does that mean she likes me? So many questions suddenly pops in my head. 

"G-go out with you?" I repeated her question and she nodded. I blushed so hard. "I-I don't know. You asked me so suddenly." I was fidgeting. Me and Jeongyeon going out? I just couldn't imagine it. 

"Oh you're right, how silly of me." She said as she realized something. "We should go change first we're still on our jammies."

"W-what?" I asked confused to what she is saying.

"You haven't eaten lunch yet, right? There's nothing on the fridge so I was hoping you would go out with me and have lunch."

I suddenly wanted to strangle this girl in front of me. She could have said so earlier, instead of misleading. God I really thought she was asking me out. Wait? What am I thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter