The Shocking News

The Sabotage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NAYEON’S POV

Finally a week-off! I’ve been waiting for this for a long time. Those entire busy schedules we had lately, I’d say we deserve a break. And finally we got our wish. We even got an entire week. A big smile crept onto my face. "Today will be a peaceful day I could feel it."  I said as I was getting more comfortable in my bed. I closed my eyes starting to doze off when I heard something far worse than an alarm clock.

“Jeongyeon-ahhh!” Momo yells more like wailing. My eyes went wide open. Ugh.

Peaceful is gone, it ended for only five beautiful seconds. I sigh.                                            

What could it be this time? Momo has been acting strange these past few weeks. And by strange I mean she's not herself lately. She has become quiet most of the time like she’s always in a deep thought which is weird. And she doesn’t eat much even when we ordered her favorite food which is ten times weirder. We all know that she loves food. And then there's Momo pestering Jeongyeon nonstop. Maybe they had a fight or something. I hope it’s nothing too serious though.

I reluctantly got out from the comfort of my bed. I let out a big sigh looking at my bed longingly. I was even planning on sleeping all day long.

I opened the door to my room and saw that the other members are present except for Momo and Jeongyeon. They were all looking at the source of the noise, JeongMo's room.

“What’s going on?” I said as I got out from my room.

“Momo unnie is at it again.” Dahyun said.

I remember the first time Momo acted this way. We were all in the living room watching tv except for Jeongyeon and Momo. They were in their room. All of a sudden the door opened and all heads turn to a very loud Momo. She kept on asking Jeongyeon to help her with her Korean which is weird because it has already been three years and her Korean is perfect. But Jeongyeon rejected and told her to ask the other members then left. Momo pouted and went back to their room. This kept on repeating with Momo nagging with her different excuses and Jeongyeon leaving, mostly during our day-off.

Suddenly I realized something that I have never noticed before.

I got surpr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter