Expect the Unexpected

The Sabotage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIHYO'S POV

A day has passed and Jeongyeon started 'hanging out' with this mystery guy again. And how I never failed to notice that everyone have been in a bad mood all day except for one. Always smiling like she's showing off her precious bunny teeth. She was always on her phone too. I wonder what so interesting? Well at least someone is in a good mood.

Another day has passed but this time Jeongyeon came home earlier than usual from her supposed 'hang out' with this mystery guy and how I never missed to see the disappointment on her face. She just went to her room without even sparing a glance at us. I looked at everyone else and they all have this concerned expression as I was except for one. This time she was smiling even more that it looks like it was stretching from ear to ear. Now that was just creepy. What's wrong with this unnie? I thought to myself. Then I noticed how she was always on her phone that day.

A few more days have passed and everyone witness how Jeongyeon has become more and more upset. We tried talking to her but she just brushes it off telling us there's nothing to worry about which clearly there is something to worry about. And how I always noticed that there was this growing unexplainable tension in the room each day that have passed. I glanced at everyone and they all looked like they wanted to say something but it feels like they were holding themselves back. Where is that unnie when I needed her the most? These past few days I also noticed how Nayeon was always out and off to somewhere. I suddenly became worried.

Then one day, everyone were at the living room minding their own business except for the two eldest. They were out somewhere. Tomorrow is the last day of our day off and I was planning we could all spend it together, go out somewhere and have fun like we used to. But it looks like it's far from happening. This growing tension became more noticeable that I couldn't take it anymore. As a leader I have to do something.

"Okay, this has got to stop!" I suddenly voiced out which caught everyone's attention. Good. 

"What's wrong with everyone these past few days?" I said frustrated. I need to know what's going on. "First, there's definitely something bothering Jeongyeon but she won't tell, second Nayeon-unnie is always off to somewhere for only god knows where this past few days-" I paused to looked at everyone "-and lastly I could feel that you guys are not telling me something." And it looks like I was right, they suddenly averted their eyes avoiding eye contact with me.

"Well?" I urge them to speak up. Chaeyoung suddenly raised her hand. I nodded and gestured for her to talk.

"Well I too noticed something were off with Jeongyeon unnie, and I think it got something to do with her 'guy friend'." Everyone then nodded in agreement. "And Nayeon unnie she's been creeping me out this past few days!" Chaeyoung whined. "Yeah that smile of hers give me the chills." Tzuyu agreed and suddenly embraced herself and shivered at the memory. So I wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter