Wild Imaginations

The Sabotage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINA’S POV

When I saw Momo in that state, I got so worried.

“I’ll go get her some water.” It was the only thing I thought I first needed to do. It might help her calm down. And so with that I left and went to the kitchen.

Even though I was in the kitchen I could still clearly hear their conversation. The girls were trying to calm Momo down and asked her questions. But it looks like Momo wasn’t planning on answering and I could still hear her crying. And with that I quickly filled the glass with water.

As I was getting closer, I heard Momo was trying to say something. I couldn’t hear it clearly because she was sobbing while talking. But then-

“Jeongyeon is dating someone!” Momo suddenly exclaimed. I heard it loud and clearly.

I froze. It feels like time has stopped. My body suddenly felt numb making me drop the glass of water I was holding. And it crashed on the floor. All heads turn to me.

“I- ah- uhm-“ I panicked. I don’t know why but I was stuttering but then continued. “I-It was slippery so I lost my grip. Sorry everyone, I’ll go clean this up. Be right back.”

I quickly run off to the storage room to get a mop but stopped for a minute. What just happened? I was now feeling confused as to what happened to me earlier.

Fifteen minutes later, we were all gathered in the living room. Everyone has been silent for a while. It seems that everyone was still contemplating about the shocking news. No one dared to speak but was just giving side glances.

“Are you really sure Momo? You might just have mistaken it or something.” Nayeon-unnie was the first to speak.

“I’m her roommate.” Was all her reply. She was looking down on her hands. We all glanced at each other confused by what she meant.

“That doesn't make any sense. How can you be sure? Has she told you anything?” It was Jihyo’s turn to ask.

“Because like I told you, I’m her roommate. I see things you guys don’t see!” Momo snapped surprising everyone.

“Okay, okay calm down.” Jihyo said raising both of her hands in defeat.

“Then tell us, what did you see?” This time I was the one to ask but slowly. I glanced at everyone and they were all anticipating what Momo would say next.

“She was giggling and blushing, okay!” She cried out. Momo was staring at us waiting for our reaction.

There was a long pause then everyone burst out laughing.

“Yah! Unnie doesn’t giggle and blush!” Chaeyoung said in between laughs. “That is just- just” she was laughing so hard that she can’t finish her sentence.

“Weird!” Dahyun finished Chaeyoung’s sentence.

We just couldn’t imagine Jeongyeonnie giggling and blushing.

"It's the truth!" Momo defended then pouted.

Jihyo then wiped tears from her eyes from laughing. "Okay but could you elaborate it further. You can't just tell us that Jeongyeon is giggling and blushing." Everyone snickered at the last sentence.

Momo glared at us before starting to talk. "I also find it weird at first and I thought she might have just been looking at funny pictures again which she usually does, so I ignored." She paused for a bit then continued. "Then it became more often and the way she looked was like she's-" she paused and glanced at everyone "she's in love."

I felt something in my chest when she said in love but ignored it. I glanced at the other members and they all look serious now.

Momo then continued. "I got really curious so one time when we were in bed already I pretended that I was asleep. And then I heard her talking to someone on her phone. She was whispering but I could hear some of her words. She said they could meet because we have a free schedule during that time." She was about to continue but was interrupted.

"You might have just misunderstand it. Who knows it might be just Seongyeonnie or something." Nayeonnie voiced out.

"I did thought about it but then it became often whenever we have day off. And did you see the way she dress lately?" Momo suddenly questioned.

"Now that you mention it, every time she goes out she wears more feminine clothes, not her usual style." Dahyun says and everyone agreed.

"I really have gotten curious so one day I decided to stalk her." Momo said shyly and everyone gasped.

"Yah! You can't do th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter