Plan A

The Sabotage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-The next day (At JYPE building)-

 

"Another beautiful day, the weather is great. The company is running smoothly. It's going to be a peaceful day." The CEO thought to himself. He was looking through some files checking the progress of the company made so far.

Suddenly eight girls marched into his office making him surprise.

"Oh ladies, what a pleasant surprise! How are yo-" He was greeting the girls but was suddenly cut off.

"Please extend our dating ban!" The girls said in unison suprising their CEO.

"W-what?" JYP asked clearly taken aback by the girls declaration.

"Please extend it to another year!" Jihyo said.

"No make it another three!" Nayeon interrupted.

"No make it in a lifetime!" Sana followed but earning a glare from everyone. "T-Three years sounds fine." 

"What are you girls talking about?" He left out a soft chuckle then continued. "The ban has ended you are free to date. You are free to love! Isn't it nice to be young?" He said with a big smile on his face.

"No! Please just extend it PD-nim!" The girls greatly refused.

"I can't do that. What about Jeongyeon-ssi?" JYP said making the girls shock this time.

"Wait PD-nim, you knew about Jeongyeon dating?" Nayeon asked in disbelief. 

"Of course I do! I know everything about this company." He said then suddenly a grin formed in his face. "Actually I was the one who introduced them to each other. I'm such

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter