Sleep Talk

The Sabotage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JEONGYEON'S POV

Sana and I hurriedly went back to the dorm. I just had a phone call with Jihyo telling us to come home quickly because something happened.

It's Momo.

As we got home, everyone were at the living looking so serious. "What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"We don't know, she just suddenly locks herself in her room." Jihyo answered gesturing to our room. "When we got back, she was looking for you but then she couldn't find you and she suddenly stormed off to your room. Maybe you know, she thought you were out with him." Nayeon added unsurely.

"But we were just out for lunch." I said as I gestured to Sana and with her nodding.

"Yeah but she didn't know that." Nayeon replied.

"We tried talking to her but she doesn't answer. She doesn't want to talk to anyone. It's been like that for hours now." Mina said with concern on her tone.

"Momo-unnie hasn't even eaten anything yet." Chaeyoung added which even made me more worried.

"Try talking to her, maybe she'll listen to you." Jihyo asked me and so I did. I walk near our room and knocked softly on the door.

"Momo?" I called out.

"...." No response. So I tried again."Momo, it's me." A few seconds later I heard some small noise behind the door.

"J-Jeongyeon?" She answered faintly.

"Yeah it's me, can I come in?" I asked but there was no answer. A minute has passsed and I was starting to get worried when suddenly the door opened, I felt relieved. Before going in I looked back at the others and they gesture me to go in and mouthed good luck.

When I got inside she was already sitting on the bed with her head down her hair covering her face. I slowly went beside her trying to catch her attention but then nothing then I sat next to her, still no response from her.

"Momo what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. But she still doesn't reply.

"Momo, talk to me please. You're making me worry." I pause for a bit. Maybe it's my fault. Maybe it's because I kept on ignoring her. Maybe it's because I kept a secret from her and broke our promise to not hide any. With the realization, I asked her "Are you mad at me?"

She still didn't answer nor move. Then I felt something weird in my chest, something is not right. I got really worried. "Momo?" I touched her shoulder. She suddenly fell on my lap. I panicked. I touched her forehead and it was really hot. She has a fever. "Oh my god, Momo you're burning."

I quickly laid her in bed. I was about to leave to get the stuff I needed to take care of her but then she grabbed my hand, even though she was weak she tried her best to hold onto me tighter and said. "Please don't leave." Her voice was shaking.

I stared at her warm hand holding me. I held her hand and assured her. "I won't. I promise." Then she let go and fainted.

 

MOMO'S POV

I have been having this headache since this morning but I ignored it and went with others to do some groceries. I bought a lot of snacks thinking maybe I could eat it with Jeongyeon and watch some movies together. I was really excited with the idea. But then when we got home, there was no one. She left. And there's only one reason I could think of. I felt my heart crashed so I went to our room and locked myself.

Then suddenly I felt my body so heavy, my headache got worse and I felt really cold. I feel sick. I think I'm having a fever. So I lied down on my bed. I'll just go sleep for a bit thinking it will go away soon. Hours passed and I could faintly hear the others calling but I felt my body was too weak to stand and this massive headache wasn't helping. It got worse. This . Even though I was having this massive headache I was thinking of only one person. "I want to see her."

Then suddenly out of nowhere I heard her voice. "Momo?" 

I thought I was imagining it at first. "Maybe it's because of my fever." I thought to myself. But then she called out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter