Chapter 8

Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhmm... JB, we have a problem........ Jisoo is missing..." Sana explained with her panicking voice.

"WHAT!?" JB shouted. "How can that be?"

"Hyung, don't yell at her." Tzuyu butted in.

"How are we supposed to find her? Where will we look?!" JB is really frustrated.

"She can't go far. She left her passport here." Sana explained. "Also, I think someone who can help."

"Who?" JB said raising her brows.

"I've heard from Mina that Jihyo's oppa is here right now. He's probably the one doing all the works that Jihyo left. We need to meet him."

"Ok. I'll call Dahyun and tell her that we're going to their office now."

...
They immediately went their way towards Jihyo's office.

Dahyun: Mr. Jaebum, Ms. Sana, what suddenly brought you here? Didn't Ms. Jihyo informed you that she's currently on her family's home?

JB: We're aware. Is her brother here?

Dahyun: You mean Mr. Jinyoung? He's busy right now.

Sana: Sorry Dahyun but we need to talk to him.

All the buzz outside somehow caught Jinyoung's attention so he went out his office.

JY: Dahyun. What's going on?

DY: ahh! Mr. Jinyoung, they are looking for you.

JY: Yes? How can I help you?

Sana: Jinyoung-ssi! I am Sana and this is JB.

Jinyoung crunches his eyebrows upon hearing the familiar names but he really can't remember.

Sana: I am Jihyo's best friend and he is Jihyo's boyfriend.

JY: ahh right! Jihyo mentioned about you guys but we never really met in person.

He reached out his hand to Sana on which the girl took and shook lightly.

JB: Sorry that we have to meet this way.

JB also reached our his hand and gave Jinyoung a firm handshake. Jinyoung eyed him before fully accepting his hand. "So this is the guy that Jihyo told me about." He thought.

Sana: We like to chat but-

JB: We came here because of Jisoo.

Jinyoung was surprised about hearing the name of Jisoo.

JY: What do you guys know?

Sana: A lot, and we need your help.

JY: Let's talk inside the office.

He ushered them towards the place and they on the other hand explained everything.

...

JY: Sorry that you got drag into her mess. I apologize sincerely in her behalf.

JB: We need to find her now so we can have Jihyo back.

JY: Have you told Jihyo about this?

JB: No. We don't want her to give her additional worries. She doesn't have a slightest idea that we are aware of your family's situation.

JY: Thank you. I trust you guys that this will be kept a secret.

JB: We'll do. But we have need your help to find her.

Sana: Jisoo, is not in a really good shape. We don't know her fully but I know something is really bothering her. I'm worried about that.

JY: Thank you for caring for her. Even though you just knew her for more than week.

.....
Meanwhile in Korea...

NY: So what are your plans now?

YJ: I guess Jihyo still needs to pretend until Jisoo gets back. Don't worry, you're secret is safe with.

JH: Youngjae, I'm really sorry about what Jisoo did.

YJ: Don't worry. It'll get better.... You seemed to get the hang of it. I never thought that you could pull this quite well. The very shy Jihyo doing all this stuff. You're amazing.

JH: I just did what I can.

...

Jisoo was walking around Japan trying to escape the situation she's in. She ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter