Chapter 4

Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum just arrived in Japan after finishing his work abroad. He quickly decided to surprise his girlfriend so he went straight to her office. On a nearby cafe, he noticed a familiar figure and went immediately to her. At first, he thought it was Jihyo but it turned out to be her twin sister Jisoo. He was surprised to meet her like that but what's even more surprising is that the girl told him that her girlfriend is now in Korea.
....

JB: Why are you pointing at that? Isn't that you?
Jisoo: No, I was already here when that event was held. That's Jihyo.

JB's eyes widened. How can that be the same girl he knows. That outfit, that event, everything about that is something that Jihyo would never do. Seeing the guy's face, she knew he was just as surprise as she is when she saw it the first time.

Jisoo: It seemed like you're shocked.
JB: I don't believe you! (He tried to shook this from his head)
Jisoo: then call her! Tell her that you want to see her. Let's see...

JB then tried to video chat Jihyo but his calls got rejected. Jisoo just smirked at him. Then after a few seconds, it was now Jihyo who called him.

JB: Jihyo, are you rejecting my video calls?
Jihyo: Sorry oppa but I'm busy right now. I didn't tell you earlier but I'm in Korea.
JB: Why? I wanted to see you.
Jihyo: Sorry but you can't right now. I miss you. I'll call you again later.

JB felt disappointed that Jihyo immediately hung up.

Jisoo: So what did she told you? Did she lie?
JB: She didn't. She said she was in Korea.
Jisoo: But she didn't tell you the reason why.
JB: I still don't believe it's her.
Jisoo: It is her. You'll be surprised at how capable she is in doing almost everything.
JB: You sound like she is a bad person.
Jisoo: No, in fact she's kind. She's too good... (Sadness fills her heart, even without being told, she knew that Jihyo was forced to this against her will because of her. )
JB: You seemed to know something. Tell me!
Jisoo: You should ask her yourself.
JB: No. I want to hear it now, from you.

Jisoo now feels intimidated by JB's aura. He is now serious and stern. He held her arm and drag her.

Jisoo: Hey, let me go!
JB: Lower your voice. People around will recognize you. I will bing you to Sana.
Jisoo: Who that?
JB: Jihyo's besft friend.

Another character in Jihyo's life that she wasn't told. Her sister must have been very happy living here, while she keeps everything bottled up to herself while waiting for her sister to comeback home.

...
Mr. Park was in his office when someone suddenly barged in. He held a newspaper on his hand and showed it to Mr. Park.

Producer: Have you seen this?! (He handed over him the paper)
Mr. Park read it careful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter