Chapter 6

Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and Jihyo is getting accustomed to her new life as "Jisoo". She seemed to adapted well with her surroundings. But compared before, she now handles some internal concerns of their company. Given the fact that she earned recognition for her work ethics and good judgement, she gained the trust of the board and let her do management work despite being the face and model of their company. Though she still cringes with some of the outfits that she needs to wear and the people she has to meet, its a lot better compared from the first week the swapped happened.

...
Another event came again were Jihyo and Nayeon were casted as the main models. A lot of media came this time mainly because its for a very popular brand and secondly because Jihyo started to become a hot topic in the fashion industry being a young model and also who acted in the management at a young age.

The event started well. Camera flashing everywhere. Everything went smoothly, and it was a success yet again. Jihyo sighed in relief after everything seemed to have ended. She is still uncomfortable with a huge crowd and the attention she's getting, but despite that, she could atleast put on her business smile as a facade to hide her emotions. She went straight to her dressing room to hide from the media that were bugging her ever since the event ended. She sat on her chair facing a mirror. The silence inside the room is just what she needed right now. She looked at her face in the mirror and smiled bitterly. The reflection is not her. All the glamorous make-up, the hair color, and the outfit, is definitely not hers. She wonders when will it end. How far does she has to do things for her sister. She misses her old self. She wants her life back badly. She could just quit it all and drop the act but that would be selfish, she thought. She shook her head and tried to erase all the negativis. She already agreed to it, and she promised that she'll do what she can to help her sister. She sighed deeply and rested her head on her arms trying to calm her self.

While resting her head down, she heard the door opened and footsteps approaching her. She pull her head back up to see who it was. Her expression quickly changed when she saw the reflection on the mirror.

"Jisoo..." the guy said with a creepy smile written all over his face.

"What are you doing here?!" Jihyo tried to stand up from her position but its too late, the guy's arms already cornered her.

"You look good today.... have you forgotten, I told you that you can never push me away." Jackson said as held onto the strands of the annoyed girl's hair.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

"Don't shout, there are still a lot of media here. You wouldn't want to exposed this, do you?" He again reminded her of the video.

Jihyo's heart was beating fast. She is really furious. She bit her lips trying to contain all her emotions. She doesn't want any scandal or worst, for Youngjae to find out about it.

Seeing that he won this time and the girl won't seemed to fight anymore, he smirked tried to lean in closer to her smelling her scent.

"You changed your perfume. It smells nice."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter