Special Chapter

Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hurry up Youngjae!" Jisoo said as she was going back and forth inside the mall doing her last minute christmas shopping.

"Hold on a minute." All Youngjae can do was to be dragged by her fiance carrying the huge shopping bags. He just heaved a heavy sigh as they went to another shop. There was actually no place in his arms already and his girl looks far from done. All he can do was to groan in frustration but nonetheless followed her suit.

"So.... what do you think about this?" She said raising a bag in front of him.

"Hmm..." Youngjae pretended to think. All he wants is to be done with all these and sleep on his bed.

"Jae, come on, I need your opinion." Jisoo ask him pouting. "Do you think Jihyo will love this?"

"Babe, she's your twin. I'm pretty sure you know her taste more than I do. Besides, I'm pretty sure she'll love whatever you give her." Youngjae reasoned out.

"She always gives me the best gifts and I want to beat her this time." Jisoo said as she looked around again.

"Miss, I heard you were looking for a gift. How about this one?" The saleslady offered her help.

In her hand is a red handbag adorned with jewels and sparkling diamonds.

Jisoo's eyes sparkled in glee as soon as her eyes laid on the bag.

"It's perfect!" She clasped her hand and grinned showing it to Youngjae.

Seeing it, Youngjae knee right there that it would cost A LOT.

"So how much is it?" He asked.

"I'll buy it!" Jisoo exclaimed even before the lady answered. Who cares about the price when it's for her one and only twin.

"We're done!" She announced making Youngjae feel relieved. Finally some rest. 

.........

"Please put that there.... okay... and that goes there...." Jihyo was busy putting up decorations in their new home. This will be their very first christmas celebrating in their own home after being married to Jaebum.

*Klang

Something fell and the sound echoed across their living room.

Jihyo hurriedly went to the area to check.

"I'm sorry Mrs Im." The maid bowed apologizing for the decor that slipped into her hands.

"It's ok.... just be careful next time." Jihyo said heaving a sigh. She looked at the clock and furrowed her brows. There's so much to do but there wasn't any time left.

"Mrs Im, how about this one?" Another helper came over to her so she went to another section and instructed them. She tries to have composure and relax but everything is stressing her out.

"Can you move that there?.... No no... to the left... a little more.... No, put it higher... Right! That's it." She said instructing them.

*Crash

"What the!?" 

She hurriedly came over to the place only to see their dog being held by her husband on the floor all wrapped with some of the decors that they have just put up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter