Chapter 9

Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo woke up groaning from the severe pain in her head. Her partying last night and drinking too much were to blame for her migraine. She tried flipping over the pillow from her head but the pain doesn't fade away. She then slowly opened her eyes. Her gaze caught the unfamiliar surrounding that she's in. Her eyes wandered throughout the room that is painted in white. Even the bed she's lying in felt different. It was really soft and the scent was very nice. It felt strange but there is something in it that feels somewhat familiar. She sat up from the bed and saw some scented candles on the bedside table. Probably, this is where the familiar scent is coming from. She can only associate the smell of lavander to one person. Its a nostalgic feeling that keeps lingering in her mind. Her theories were right when she saw the digital picture frame near the candles. She watched curiously as the pictures slides automatically showing the familiar faces. First, it showed their family picture, then the models she met last night, Sana and    Jihyo, JB and Jihyo, and then... there it is... the picture of the two them together right before her sister left for Japan. Both of them are smiling but they are tears in the corners of their eyes that seemed to sparkle because of the light. Her heart somehow ache remembering those times. Seeing how everything is simple but elegant and is organized properly, she then thought that must be her sister's bedroom. Her sister's very own room that she never had the chance to be in before. She stepped out of the room only to be greeted by the chatter of the three people in the kitchen.

"Jisoo-ya, glad you're already awake. Take this, you probably have a hangover." Her oppa handed her some hot tea on which she gladly took. She take her seat at the farthest corner of the table away from JB and Sana's gaze. She took a sip and the warm liquid made her feel better. 

"We ordered some food for lunch, you are probably hungry too. Do you want anything?" Sana asked her offering the food on the table but Jisoo just shook her head.

"It was Sana who helped change your soild clothes last night. You should atleast thank her properly." Jinyoung commented.

"Thanks." Jisoo muttered almost inaudible but loud enough to be heard. "You're welcome." Sana responded with a smile.

"Jisoo, you do remember what you did last night, right? You made us all worry. You caused a lot of trouble especially to the both them." Jinyoung pointed at Sana and JB.

"You should have just left me alone. It'll be better that way. I won't come back." Jisoo responded.

"Stop being selfish! Jihyo is struggling there to save your career. Go back and clean the mess you've made." Jinyoung scolded her.

"Struggling?! She'll all over Youngjae! Besides, she is better than me! Better in everthing!." The yelled.

JB became angry and slammed both his hands on the table startling everyone.

"Jihyo did everything to protect your family's na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter