Chapter 7

Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's going on here?" Youngjae demanded an answer from the both of them.

"I think I better go now." Nayeon tried to dodge the situation but Youngjae didn't let her.

"It seems that you know something Nayeon-ssi. You should speak up." He told her.

Jihyo finally gaining her composure began to speak. "I'm sorry Youngjae. I will explain everything with you later. This is not the right place to talk. Please go outside and wait for us there, we'll go somewhere to talk." Youngjae did what he was told and went outside.

Nayeon quickly ran over to Jihyo after Youngjae shut the door. "Sorry Jihyo-ya, I should have not called you with your name. Its my fault." Nayeon said. "No, it wasn't your fault, he found out about it seconds before you came. Besides, its better this way." Jihyo said while trying to fix herself up. "Hey, did you cried? Your eyes are all puffy. Are you ok?." Nayeon is now very concerned when she noticed Jihyo's swollen eyes. "I'm fine, don't worry about me." Jihyo tried to assure her. "You and Youngjae seemed to be in the middle of something when I came, did you had a fight? No... it seemed like you were about to kiss!" Nayeon said realizing the scenario earlier. "No. We are not."Jihyo immediately denied. "Let's go now." Jihyo then led the way to go out.

They walked towards the backdoor. Hours have already passed and the media should have all been gone. That's what Jihyo thought but she was wrong. All the cameras began flashing the moment they opened the exit door. Even the shades that Jihyo is wearing to cover up her swollen eyes didn't helped with the flashing lights. She stood there frozen with Nayeon trying to avoid the media. They were shouting Jisoo's name. This is what she hates the most. The attention and the crowd around her. Everything makes her very uncomfortable. She tried to walk passed them but she can't get thru. Nayeon didn't noticed that Jihyo was stuck with the media surrounding her. It seemed that she was frozen in her spot unable to move a muscle.

Suddenly, Jihyo felt an arm around her right shoulder pulling her close and helped her walked thru the crowd of people. Youngjae was like a bodyguard shielding her from the people. The crowd got even more wild. Everyone knows about Jisoo and Youngae's engagement but no one really have seen them having moments like this holding each close. No one besides their family had an idea about the arranged marriage.

Jihyo just stared blanky at the guy beside her while she was being pulled towards the car. Nayeon immediately opened the door for them. The moment all of them are inside the car, the door was quickly shut and the car drove away. Youngjae then gently let go of Jihyo.

Nayeon: Youngjae, what you did back there was really cool.
YJ: It's nothing. I know how this girl over here can't move on her own. (He pointed to Jihyo)
Jihyo just looked down like a little girl.
Nayeon: I've never seen you like that with Jisoo around.
YJ: Because Jihyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter