Chapter 2

Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a good night sleep. Jihyo finally was able to clear her mind. She went out her room after freshening up and proceeded to the dinning table to have breakfast. Her parents are already in there eating breakfast. 

"Jihyo-ya did you sleep well? Have a sit." Her mom gestured on Jihyo's spot in the table. Jihyo just nodded and went to her place. There was this awkward silence surrounding them while they eat. Its not the usual Park family breakfast that she's accustomed to. She can't bare with it so she decided to talk.

Jihyo: Dad, I'll do it. (She sighed)

Her dad's eyes was filled with happiness. He knew that Jihyo will never let him down.

Dad: Really?! I'm glad!

Mom: Oh Jihyo-ya. (Her mom went to her and hugged her tight)

Dad: Thank you for understanding. We know that this is unfair to you.

Jihyo: Just promise me one thing...

Dad: Anything.... What is it?

Jihyo: You'll do whatever it takes to find her. Even if you have to go seeking every corner of Korea.

Dad: Yes. I will.

Jihyo: So when will I start?

Jinyoung: Right away! (Jinyoung suddenly pops again from no where) After breakfast, we will prepare. I'll ask Nayeon to help us.

Jihyo simply nodded. She is also nervous about this. Dressing up like her sister is one thing, and acting like her is another thing. Every single thing about it is different from what she really is.

After their breakfast, Jinyoung called Nayeon for them to meet.  Their meet up place is the apartment where Nayeon and Jisoo lives in, that is near their work place. Jihyo wore a jacket with a big hood to cover her face and hair so that no one could recognize her. Jinyoung accompanied her towards the place.

Jinyoung already have a key so they just casually entered the place. Nayeon was just sitting in the living room watching a movie when they went inside. She stood on her place and went on their direction when she heard them opening the door. "Jinyoung-ah". She greeted her boyfriend with a peck on his cheeks and smiled showing her bunny teeth. She was just wearing an oversized shirt and short shorts. Jihyo eyed her from head to toe. She definitely looks like the model that usually appears in the tv and magazines. Jihyo then took of her hood. "Omo! You really looked like Jisoo!" Nayeon exclaimed upon seeing her. "Maybe because they're identicals twins." Jinyoung said rolling his eyes. Nayeon glared at him. She crossed her arms facing her back at him. "I'm joking! I'm sorry!"  Jinyoung quickly said as he hugged her. Nayeon is just ignoring him pretending to be angry. The oblivious couple is having their sweet moment that made Jihyo uncomfortable. "Ehem!" Jihyo exclaimed to get the couple's attention. She doesn't want to spare time with this "childish" acts.

"Ah, Jihyo-ya this Nayeon, my girlfriend, Nayeon, this is Jihyo, my other sister." Jinyoung introduced her. "Hi! Nice to meet you!" Nayeon flashed her happy smile. Jihyo shook her hands with her expressionless face. "So what are we going to do now?" She asked not wasting time.

 "Let us first dye your hair. Jisoo still has the bottle we used to color her hair. Let's start." With that, the make over began. After the hair dyeing, Nayeon showed all Jisoo's clothes in her closet. Jisoo's style is more sporty and rugged compared to Jihyo's business casual attire. Jihyo wasn't so fond of the style of clothes that they made her wear but she doesn't have a choice.

After the makeover, Jihyo now looks exactly like her sister. All she needs to do is act like her. "Uhmm... I think everything is up to you now. Can you act like Jisoo? You seemed to be a lot different from her." Nayeon said. "We are very different." Jihyo affirmed. "Well, when it comes to your sister's mannerisms and attitude, I know you know her well enough so I don't have to teach you that. All I can do is guide you during work. Are you fine with that?" "Yes I can manage. Thank you." Jihyo said. "So I guess let's just hope it all works well." Jinyoung said. "Oh! I almost forgot, we had a shoot today! Jihyo... I mean Jisoo let's go!" Nayeon said. Jihyo was surprise that today is the start of her life as Jisoo. She wasn't expecting it to start within a couple of minutes. Nayeon just dragged her along.

They changed their clothes and entered their work place. Jihyo was looking around to an environment she's very new to. The people they passed by greeted both of them and she doesn't even have a single idea who they are. The stylist spotted them and immediately called them "Nayeon-ssi, Jisoo-ssi over here! Let's get you done." Nayeon immediately pulled Jihyo towards the place. Their hair and make-up started. "Jisoo-ssi, are you ok?" The stylist asked. Nayeon nudged Jihyo to respond. 

Jihyo: Hmm? What do you mean by that? I'm fine.
Stylist: You seem quiet. Usually, you talk a lot.
Jihyo: I just don't have anything to say, that's all.
Nayeon: Uhmm, unnie what's the theme for today? (Trying to change the topic)
Stylist: you'll be modeling for a sports apparel.

The first one for the shoot was Nayeon. She did great like she always does. Then the last one was Jihyo. She was very nervous and Nayeon forgot to tell her what to do.

Director: Jisoo! You're so stiff.
Jihyo: I'm sorry.
Director: What's wrong? You're not yourself today. Let's have a break.
Jihyo just bowed at him.

Nayeon: Are you ok? Sorry I forgot to teach you the basics.
Jihyo: I just really don't like being in front of the camera. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter