Chapter 1

Swap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was doing her paperworks when suddenly, her phone rang. She noticed that  it was her dad so she answered it immediately.

"Yes dad? Why'd you call?" She was surprised because her dad never usually calls her. It must have been something every important. "You have to return home immediately." Her dad said with his stern voice. "Why? Did something happen? Where's mom?" She bombarded him with questions because she suddenly become worried upon hearing it. "Your mom is fine, but you need to get back here now. I'll tell you the details when you arrive." "Ok then". She hurriedly obeyed and asked Dahyun, her secretary, to book her the earliest flight. She was still puzzled not knowing what's going on and what's the urgency about. The nearest flight will be 4 hours from now so she has still enough time to finish her paperworks and leave everything to Dahyun's care. After that, she packed her luggage and went straight to the airport.

During the entire flight, she was working with her laptop and continued doing some of her paperworks. She doesn't want to waste anytime. After hours of travel, she finally arrived at her destination. She took out her things and went out. While she was walking, she can hear the people around her murmuring. She knew that they are definitely looking at her and whispering about her.

"Is that Jisoo?"
"She looks likes her..."
"How come she's alone? Doesn't she have a manager?"
"Maybe not"

This atmosphere makes her feel uncomfortable. Now she can finally says she's back in Korea. The place where her sister is very famous. She hasn't come home for like 3 years now. Its a nostalgic feeling for her. But she just shake all this off because there is something more to worry about. The reason why her dad summoned her. She spotted their long time family driver and went to him. The guy then immediately carried all her stuff. "Glad to see you back here Miss Jihyo" he greeted her with a smile. "Glad to see too. Thank you for picking me up." She smiled in return. "Do you happen to know why dad called me back?" She can't wait so he asked him right away. "Sorry miss but I think it should come from your dad." "Ok then." She is now getting more and more worried and intrigued about it. She really can't wait. 

Once she arrived home, her mother immediately engulfed her with a warm hug. "Jihyo-ya welcome back home!" "Thanks mom." She hugs her in return. "Where's dad?." She asked. "He's in his office. You should rest first. How's your trip?" "Its fine mom. I don't need to rest. I'll go to him now." Her mother just sighed. She knew of Jihyo's stubborn nature. She doesn't beat around the bushes and go for what she wants. "I'll go there with you." Her mom said.

"Dad I'm here" she went straight to his dad's office after knocking a couple of times. "How's your flight?" "It's fine. So what is it that you want to tell me?" She immediately asked him. "Let's wait for your brother first." "I'm here." Her oppa suddenly showed up from no where. "Jihyo-ya! How you've been? You looked good." He said as he hugged her and ruffled her hair. "Thank you oppa." She smiled and hugged her back. "Looks like we're having a family reunion. Only one left is Jisoo. Where is she by the way?" Jihyo inquired.

Silence filled the room with her question until her dad answered it.

Dad: Well, that's the reason why you're here.

Jihyo just raised her brows and was confused about his statement. While her oppa and mom just looked away.

Jihyo: What is it?

Dad: She ran away.

Jihyo's eyes widened. She knew her sister was hard-headed but she never thought she'll do such a thing. She may look outgoing and a bit extreme on the outside, but the truth is that Jisoo has always been dependent and don't do drastic things like that because she doesn't have the courage.

Jihyo: She did what?! (She can't really comprehend what's going on)

Mom: It's true Jihyo-ya, your sister ran away. She left this note yesterday.

Jihyo immediately took the note and read it herself.

................
Dear mom and dad,

I'll be going away. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter