Chapter 9

Secret love

After driving around for what seems like forever, we finally make it to the movies. Because I was with GOT7 we had to go to the backdoor. I offered to go through the front with everyone else but Mark said no because I would just slip away and that was true.

After going in we sit in the back away from everyone else, we also had to tip the people who worked there to make sure they don't tell. "What are we seeing Mark?" I ask after sitting down next to him.

"We are watching the conjuring one." I tried to make sure my eyes don't grow wide. I loved the movie and I really don't know how many times I have seen it.

All threw out the movie everyone was scared but me, Mark was holding my arm on the left and Yugeom on the right. I thought it was pretty cute. And after the movie they were still holding on so I shook Yugeom off and looked at Mark who scared himself to sleep. As I was about to push him I looked at him

I just realized how much he cared for me and I was glad about it. "Raven what's wrong?" Looking at Mark I notice he was staring hard. Getting up I look at him and smile, "Nothing's wrong." I wanted him to think the smile was real and for some reason it felt real to me.

On the way home Mark was really close to me even walking inside. I noticed he kept looking at Yugeom, I think he is jealous. I laugh quietly at this, it must not have been to quite because everyone was looking dead at me.

"Raven did you just laugh?"

Looking at Mark I get into my serious face, "No, I don't laugh so easily." I walk off to the bedroom, as I walk in and shut the door I hive a huff of relief. 'That was close.' After a while there was a nock on the door.

"Raven can I come in?" "Yes." In walks Yugeom with a smile.

"What is it Yugeom?" 

"I saw you laugh, the others didn't but I did. Don't worry I won't say anything but I want something in return."

What did he want?