Chapter 7

Secret love

We walk inside to be greeted by Jb, Jr, Youngjae, and Yugyeom. Apparently they had been waiting for us because they had dinner ready for us.  "We herd you liked ramen with extra hot souse, and burgers so we got them for you." Jb say's happily. Saying my thanks I take the food and eat. 

"There are rules though Raven." Mark spoke up after a while of uncertain quietness. "What are they?" I say while eating my ramen. 

"Well only we know you are here, the manger, the staff, know one knows your here so you have to keep quiet and hide or leave when they come." 

Noding Jackson hands me a piece of paper and smiles, "Also here are some more rules." He says sweetly.

 

the list was surprisingly short. After I read the rules and everyone ate. I was shown my room an then everyone went to theirs. Turning around I see Mark plopping down on the second bed. Omg I have to share my room with Mark!!!!!

Crossing my arms I stand there staring at him. "What?" I keep staring before sitting down on my bed and lay down facing away from him.  

"Raven?" He paused, "I know you don't want to be here, but I want to make you smile and be happy, I want you to stay with me Raven... Even if you don't like me I will be here for you." 

I hear him lying down and there was silence.

The next day I get up and look around for Mark only to find out he was sleeping on the floor right next to my bed. Getting down I leaned toward his face. I reached out to touch his hair and move it away from his eyes but I pull away. Looking around the room I see GOT7 pictures every were, some of just one member others with every one. 

I went to pick one up and saw that it had Jackson and Bambam sleeping together with chocolate all over their faces. I must have woken Mark up because he was right behind me looking over my shoulder. "That photo was taken when Jackson finally confessed his love for Bambam." I look more at the picture "then why do they have chocolate on their faces?"

"Well we put a little something in the chocolate and made them eat a bunch until they confessed and then they passed out." He starts to laugh a little. I put the picture down and turn to face mark. He was walking back to his bed and grabbed clothes from the drawer next to the bed.

I leave out of the room and creep down the hallway before grabbing a hand when I felt it touch my shoulder. I twist it and throw the person forward. When the person landed I saw that it was Jackson. Rushing to his side he sits up smiling.

"Wow noona, you sure are strong." I help him up and check for bruises of some sort. 

"I see why Mark likes you." He says that and I flinch at the words.