Chapter 6

Secret love

We ran all around the park looking for a ride to get on. I noticed Mark's hand never left mine. "This one right here!" We turn around and see Jb pointing to a ride. Everyone nods in agreement, as we crammed into the ride, the paper showing that I was Jackson's second cousin fell out. The next thing I new Jackson picked it up and read it.

"Wow Raven you should have told me we were related!" Everyone stopped and turned around to look at the paper which Jackson passed around. Looking down I could feel Mark's eyes on me.

"Sorry I didn't tell you, I mean I was but I changed my mind." Snatching the paper back I stuff it in my pocket and tell them I wasn't feeling up for rides and I rush back to the hotel. 

 

Making it to my room I slam the door and start packing my stuff. I new I shouldn't have come here. After I get my stuff packed I hand the lady down stairs my money that I owed for the room and told her I was leaving tonight.

She nods and I go back to my room to make sure everything was packed. Grabbing my phone I call the airport and by a ticket. And at approximately 12:00 I creep down stairs and out the door. Getting a few blocks down from the hotel, a dark van pulled up and a dark figure pulls me in.

Looking at the man I got mad I should have known Mark was going to do this. Sitting back I look out the window, "What do you want Mark?" Not looking at him he still said nothing. Getting annoyed I look over and see Jackson and Bambam holding hands asleep. 

Finally looking over at mark, that's when he decides to speak. "I new you were going to do this so I have everything prepared just for you." Still looking at him he points to the front of the car and I see this weird house.

"Dont tell me you brought me to your dorm." I look over and he nods smiling. Grabbing my stuff I new there was no way out of this now.