Chapter 5

Secret love

The next day we all went back to painting. It was a pretty okay day that is until after lunch, that's when Got7 decided to come to our hotel to look for me. I could swear that Mark new all about me, I mean he would always no what I wanted to eat at what time and where I would go.

"Raven their here!" I look at Woo Hye-Shin, -I considered her as my best friend.- Nodding quickly I duck behind the check in desk. Just in time because in walks everyone. "Ya, Mark are you sure she here?" I new Jb's voice to be honest he was my favorite from Got7. 

"Yes." Was all he could say. When they hit the desk my breathing stopped. "Wow, it's such and honor to have Got7 in the hotel." Woo Hye-Shin says happily. Hearing footsteps someone grabs the back of my shirt and yanks me backwards. Looking up I see Bambam smiling.

"Found her!" Mark looks over and smiles before grabbing my hand and running out of the hotel with the others behind him.

"Mark let me go!" I shout in English and cuss in Korean. We run all the way to the amusement park. Then he lets go, I only stand there with annoyance in my eyes. 

"You should have known I was going to find you Raven, I always do." Sighing I relax my shoulders only to tense back up when Yugyeom throw an arm around my shoulder. "Relax Raven I'm not going to bite." Still tense I look back at Mark.

"We still have unfinished business Raven." 

"What unfinished business?" I obviously new what he was talking about I was just acting like I didn't.

"I still have to make you smile." He walks over and grabs my hand and pulls me further into the amusement park. I new he was going to try to get me to have fun, so I guess I just have to go along with it.