Chapter 10

Secret love

I look at Yugeom with a questionable look. "You Raven must go on a date with me." I look at Yugeom with a shocked expression.

"W-What are you saying?!" I started to raise my voice only for him to shush me.

"Come on Raven just one date.

And besides I just want to get Mark jealous." Staying quiet I start to think about it. Maybe it would be fun getting Mark rallied up.

"Okay,I'll do it."

A smile forms on Yugeom's face. Looking at him he runs over and throws some of Marks clothes on the bed.

"Why do I need Marks clothes?"

"Because I don't want him to rallied up, let him have some relief that you're wearing his clothing."

Nodding he goes out of the room and I slowly start to change thinking that maybe I should reconsider. But I came here to learn how to smile more and be more open.

Picking up Marks shoes I see they are to big for me, so I left the room to go to Jackson's room. We apparently have the same shoe size in men.

When I go to the door I don't knock but just go in, I thought that he was in the main room with everyone else but I was wrong. When I walk in I see Jackson on top of Bambam kissing him with their shirts off.

Shutting the door quietly I quick go back the my room and just throw Marks shoes on. Walking to the living room Mark, Yugeom, and Youngjae were waiting on me.

"So, you're realling going on a date with Yugeom?"

I look at Mark and nod. I new he saw that I was wearing his clothes because his eyes widened a bit. He said nothing only watch me as I go with Yugeom out of the door.

As we get in the car I look over at Mark and put my hand on the window when he wasn't paying attention. It hurt me when I saw his expression; looking forward so I wouldn't change my mind.

"Raven it's going to be okay, just follow my lead. Knowing mark he will follow us."

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know you pick."

I stared at him he asked me on a date yet he doesn't know where to go? Thinking about it I decided for use to go to the park to relax.

 

After we arrive at the park, Yugeom hits my arm lightly and directs my attention to a car. Looking at it I see Mark. 'He did follow.' I felt some what happy.

"Now what should we do?" Yugeom asks.

"Well let's just enjoy the day I guess."

We walk down to a spot in the shade and lie down. I must have fallen a sleep.

 

"Hey Raven."

I look up to see Mark hovering over me blocking the suns rays.

"What Mark."

He lies down next to me and continues to talk about a bunch of stuff.

"Hey Mark."

Mark looks over at me.

"Why do you like and care for me so much?"

He just stares at me, when I reached my hand out toward him he starts to dissolve and dissapear into thin air.

 

looking up I see that Yugeom had fallen a sleep as well. I sit up and decide to go for a walk and I run straight into Mark.