Chapter 2

Secret love

As we arrive at the hotel I noticed how run down it is. Grabbing my bags I hand her the money and she drove off. Walking forward I could smell how bad it was from just across the street, it smelled of old food and mold put together. Breathing in deeply so I could get used to the smell, it hit me like a hundred miles pure hour. 

Continuing to walk I see some of the residents out side sitting on the bottom and second bottom step, they where listeing to the radio drinking water. By the looks of it they had just gotten their break from working. Brushing past them I could hear their low whistles, and whispers. Walking in, I was shocked to see that the inside was a lot cleaner and nicer than the outside.

"Yes, may I help you?" I turn around and see a short lady sitting on a stool with a magazine in her hands. She was really good at english. "Yes, may I get a room?" 

I hand her the money and she takes it smiling.- Probably because she didn't have to speak to me in English.- she guided me to my room and I layed my stuff on the bed, I noticed she didn't leave.

"Yes?"

She walks over and stands in front of me, noticing that she was about the same size as me she begins to talk.

 "Now if you want t to stay here you have to work and help out." 

So that's why those guys where sweating up a storm outside. Didn't mind working but what was the point? The outside would take a miracle to look good. But what the heck, I might as well.

"Sure."

She smiles."You don't change your facial expressions at all do you?" She giggles and goes to leave but stops at the door,"You will start tomorrow at six o'clock, don't be late." She shuts the door and I drop on the bed, God was I tired. Lying there I drift off to sleep.