Chapter 8

Secret love

Still frozen from the words that Jackson had spoken, I turn around and tell him I am changing. Knocking on the door Mark says it's okay to come in. Walking in he then walks out so I could have privacy, taking off my clothes I stare at the cuts that I had made in high school. They still shown as bright as ever like it had just been done. 

Throwing on a long sleeved shirt I put pants on as well. Walking out I pull my sleeves down. Seeing the members sitting on the couch watching tv in shorts and short shirts I realize that the ac must not have been working.

"Raven aren't you burning up in thoughs clothes?" Looking at Jb I shake my head no.

Mumbling a ill be right back I walk to the ac and hit it twice of each side before turning it off and turning it back on. Then the magical sound of it turning on came. All the members give a loud sigh of relief.

"Hey Raven what did you just do?" Looking a Youngjae I shake my head and move away. "All I did was turn it off and turn it back on." I lied but it was supposed to be a secret that only my family new.

Mark grabs my shoulder and turns me around. Looking at him I saw that in his eyes something mischievous was going on. "Raven", he sang "guess were we are going!" Everyone throws their hands around me and other members. "We are going to..... THE MOVIES!!!!" He yells happily.