Chapter 1

Secret love

Flash back:

"Leave me alone."
there I was walking into the school when two boys tried to flirt with me. As I try to ignore them, I bump into Mark Tuan- a guy from my science class.- I told him I was sorry and continued to walk. Because of that Mark made it his mission to try and make me smile- since I don't show any expressions.-

End of flash back:

It's been a year since I last saw Mark. When he left I started to learn korean, so when I go to Korea I will be able to talk to his friends. I new he would be very busy but I just had to see him and Jackson.

Stepping off the plane I make sure I have my luggage. I honestly had know idea where to go, giving a soft sigh I walk out of the airport to find GOT7 getting into their car. That's when I saw Mark. Throwing my sunglasses on to hide my face, I bow my head down as he looks over. Hurrying over to the taxi in front of them.

Shutting the door, I look at the taxi driver who seemed to be angry.

"What the hell!, There is no way I am driving a damn foreigner around!"

 Not even bothering to respond I get out and he follows right behind. As I turn around my luggage was thrown at me, he then proceeded to speed off leaving my standing there with no facial expression.

"Hey, are you okay?" I new that voice all to well; it was Mark. Turning around quickly so he didn't see me, I pick up my stuff and walk away. I then thought about giving him a hint of who I am. Stopping I stand still and tall like I did all the other times I had done with him.

"You, don't have to worry about me just go and leave me alone." I say it with emptiness in my voice to give him more of a hint. Walking forward I could tell that Mark was just standing there; he had always done that when I said those words. Seeing another cab and a lady this time, I rush over and she kindly take my stuff smiling. I new she wasn't smiling at me, she was smiling at Mark and the others.

I new I was right because once the door of their car closed her smile drops and she throws my stuff in the back before going to her seat. I get in and tell her to take me to the closest hotel. I must have shocked her because I don't look like the type to know Korean. She nods quickly and drives off. 

She looked in the rear view mirror and starts to talk. "I noticed that you where talking to Mark." Looking out of the window I respond. "Not really." After that everything is quite all the way to the hotel.