Chapter Two

My Heart Belongs to Her Completely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Minji picked up her phone as soon as she heard her phone rang.

She sighed. “Mark Tuan, what is it?” She asked without even looking at her phone.

“Lunch.” He said abruptly.

“Mark, I’m…” She was cut immediately and she could sense that something was wrong. She could see him, creasing his forehead from the other side of the line.

“Yes, I know. But lunch, it’s already break time right?” Mark checked to see his watch and he confirmed that he was right. She groaned.

She was frustrated at how Mark’s mood changes over a period of time. He was jolly for a moment then rude in a minute.

But no one could deny that she was the only one who can handle the young Tuan whenever he was not open for any proper conversation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minji saw her grumpy friend, his back was leaning against the car. He was busy being in a daze while staring somewhere on the asphalt floor.

“This better be important Mark. You pulled me out of the office without notice.”

He didn’t say anything, however, he gave her a nod and opened the car’s door for her to hop in.

Mark went inside to the other side and started the engine, she was staring at him. He was serious and all.

For Minji, this was something she should be bothered about. Mark wasn’t the type to give silent treatment. He even never met her gaze the moment she got out of her office.

“Tuan, I think this should be the time where you should start to talk.” She faced him and she saw how his jaw clenched and unclenched.

Mark didn’t budge and just focused on the road. He placed his left hand right above his temple while his other hand was grabbing the wheel.

Minji blew some air to her side lips upward. She was freaking disturbed at his behavior.

The car was now filled with a heavy tension, each came from Mark and Minji, they both sat there in silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jackson pushed the other glass door, his eyes traveled along the area to look for his cousin and Minji.

But to his surprise, his eyes captured a person whom he never expected to see at a random day.

He frantically flew to where the girl was seated.

“You! What are you doing here?!” He sounded almost freaking out while he was pointing a finger at the person in front of him. She blinked.

“Yaah! How dare you point a finger at me.” She coughed and almost spit her drink out. She was quite shocked about the sudden confrontation.

“What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?” He huffed and took the vacant sit. She gaped at his accusation but didn’t answer his question. She wiped her wet lips while Jackson started to stare suspiciously at her.

“I do

Please log in to read the full chapter