Chapter Four

My Heart Belongs to Her Completely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“What’s with this abrupt meeting all about? It’d better be important for you to wake me up with your alternating calls.” Minji yawned, she just came down from her room. The boys were sitting on the couch for about fifteen minutes now.

“Good morning, cupcake.” Jackson grinned as he showed his pearly white teeth. He had to show off his newly cleaned enamel-coated structures.

“What’s with your smile, Mandu? You look creepy.” She loathed. Mark had to chuckle, earning a glare from the other male in the living room.

“You still have the guts to treat me like that after what you did yesterday? Who you?!” Jackson placed a hand on his chest feeling betrayed.

Minji and Mark faced each other, they paused for a while, and they both laugh together. They can’t help it when Jackson was a little overreacting at times. He tended to be so overdramatic when he felt tricked. But they knew Jackson well, he was a strong man.

“Yaah, stop it M&Ms. Or else I'll suggest auntie Tuan to let Mark date Youngji.” He mocked then they halted from laughing.

Mark was now frowning and Minji turned serious. She shifted from her seat as she crossed her legs.

“Look Mandu, I’m sorry for what we did. It was actually my fault. It was all my idea and I thought you got over her already. I didn’t know that she still affects you.” She looked apologetic. Jackson shrugged.

“I’m still in love with her. Mark was right. Meeting her again means something right?” He met their gazes. Both Minji and Mark were speechless at his confession.

And from what she heard, she was wide awake now.

“Don’t just look at me say something… please.”

Minji was the first to recover. “Jeez, then do something to win her over again. Explain everything since you were not given the chance to defend yourself.”

“But… I don’t know if she’ll ever listen.” Jackson began to sulk but Mark was very supportive. He laid his hand on his shoulder.

“You have to make her listen. We got your back, cousin.” Mark smiled and Jackson pouted and gave his cousin a tight hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Secretary Seo knocked three times before entering the office. Her boss was busy checking the stack of papers from his desk. It was all piled up over the weekends because he wasn’t the type to work during those days.

“Ahm… sir. The head of the finance department sends this budget proposal for the upcoming events in our hotel.” She gulped nervously as she waited for a response. Mark was not yet looking at her as he was carefully browsing to the contracts with their Japanese investors.

“You can leave it on my desk,” Mark told her while he was massaging his temple. His eyebrows were creased together.

“Is there anything else Ms. Seo?” He dropped the papers, wiped his faced with his palms, and clasped his hands while looking at her.

“Sir a certain Ms. Heo was outside. She said she needs to talk to you. But she…” Mark raised his hand to stop her.

“Let her in.”

The secretary bowed and escorted Youngji inside. She closed the door after and went back to her desk.

Please log in to read the full chapter