Chapter Three

My Heart Belongs to Her Completely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Han River wasn’t so enticing to visit during the hot weather, especially around two in the afternoon. It was considered as the hottest time of the day.

Two figures were under the shade of a big tree and none of them were blurting any word. The place was completely smothered by a deafening silence.

Then, a sudden masculine voice was heard first. Jackson was a bit hesitant if he was to initially speak.

“I’m really sorry for what I did, Ji. I didn’t mean to offend you.” He sounded so serious and he was straightly staring into her eyes. Youngji softened because she could feel his sincerity.

“I really don’t know what happened between us Jackson. Why did we end up like this?” She sighed, he placed his right hand on top of her hand that was resting on her knee.

“I’m really sorry for being rude earlier. I… I didn’t notice that I was addressing you as a woman, you, her or whatever except for your name.”

She pulled her hand out of his touch. He felt a pang of pain as if his heart was pinched at her gesture.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During the party, Jackson was looking for his princess with drinks in his hands. But he was blocked by his friends, Youngjae and Bambam, just to be dragged on the dance floor.

“Hyung, why are you so anxious? You should be enjoying.Chill!”Bambam yelled to his ear because of the loud music playing, booming sound that came from the speakers making their hearts jump up to the beat, he wouldn’t be able to hear it.

“But I have to go to Yo…” Bambam tapped his back, Jackson could no longer say no to them. But deep inside he was worried about his girlfriend.

The other young male, Youngjae, grabbed the other glass of juice from Jackson’s hand. The three of them now were bobbing their heads together so they could feel the music.

On the other hand, Youngji was seating alone inside where the place seemed to have few people inside. She wasn’t a party person because she would rather be inside her room, listening to more serene music like classical than be out somewhere. Today was exceptional though because she was kind enough to grant his request to go with him at this said party.

But right now, she was slightly regretting her decision. Since Jackson was not on her side now, and she was scared because she was seeing too many people.

Youngji fished her phone from her sling bag and tried calling her boyfriend. But to no avail, he wasn’t picking it up. She sighed and decided to look for Jackson.

After she got out to the garden, a blast of music entered her ear and she was slightly surprised. Her eyes surfed the place with the signs of Jackson. Just in time, she squinted her eyes  when she tried to decipher if the man she was looking at was Jackson.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The crowd surrounded Jackson as he did some of his moves and he even did a flip at the end of the song. He earned more cheers from people after his signature stunt. The men around shouted and their veins were almost popping from their neck while he got some dreamy eyes from the women around him.

But when he was about to calm his nerves down to look for his girlfriend a girl abruptly grabbed him and pressed her lips squarely on his.

“Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!” The guys went ballistic while

Please log in to read the full chapter