Chapter Seven

My Heart Belongs to Her Completely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Mandu!” Minji squealed and ran to Jackson. She jumped into him and hugged him tightly before he placed his bag on the closet.

“Wow. Cupcake, you’re that happy to see me?” Jackson mused and put her down. He dropped his bag on the floor and let out a heavy sigh.

Mark came and threw cold drink to his cousin. Jackson caught it and grinned.

“Thanks, cousin. So what did I miss?”

“Nothing much. We went to Jeju Glass Castle.” Mark said nonchalantly, he was munching on some doughnut. Then Minji flopped beside Mark, she grabbed his wrist to have a bite of his doughnut.

“What?! No fair! Why didn’t you wait for me?” The young Wang balked.

“I’m sorry, Mandu. I didn’t know.” She kissed his cheek and walked towards the stairs to her bed, her eyes were drooping.

Jackson followed her with his eyes as she ascended the stairs.

“What happened to her? She was like a walking zombie?” Mark chuckled.

“She was tired from all the walks. We wander around some great places here. It was her first time.”

Jackson shook his head and frown the moment he remembered bumping into Youngji.

“What’s bothering you, cousin?” Mark went to the fridge to check some foods. He clicked his tongue.

Mark slapped his cousin’s thigh.

“Want to tag?” Jackson turned his head to face Mark.

“Where are we going?”

“We need to buy some groceries. We’ll be staying here for a week.” Mark pointed out but Jackson rolled his eyes at him.

“Why don’t you ask some of your men? I just got here you prick.” Jackson began walking in the direction of the bed but Mark was able to grab the back of his shirt.

“You’re going with me. Come on!” Mark grinned.

“But… but…”

“No, buts. Come on.”

“What about Minji?” Jackson asked.

“Let her rest, Jackson. She just got back from a long walk.” Mark said firmly.

Jackson sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jackson, I’m in love with Minji.” Mark blurted while pushing the cart.

They were now inside the grocery store. The place was unexpectedly packed of consumers. As they walked towards the aisle they started to get stared at by some women.

“Everyone knew about that Mark, except for Minji. We can see how much you love each other you know. So it was a wonder why aren’t you making a move yet.” Jackson was busy putting some sweet treats on the cart while Mark was so busy thinking.

“I actually wanted to ask her to be  my girlfriend here. I just don’t know what I should do.” Mark creased his forehead, he was out of idea.

“Minji is easy to please. Simple things can make her say yes. I think the best idea is to confess your feelings soon before someone takes her away from you.” Jackson stated the obvious, their friend was a lovely lady after all.

“I’m waiting for the perfect timing, Jackson. I don’t want to scare her. We’ve been friends since forever and I don’t want to lose her.” Mark blurted the grabbed the KitKat he saw for Minji.

Jackson shook his head in frustration. He wanted to hit his cousin a pan straight to his head.

“Every moment i

Please log in to read the full chapter