Chapeter Ten

My Heart Belongs to Her Completely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Mark was seated beside the bedside of Minji. He was holding her hand not as tight while his forehead was pressed against the back of her hand.

The room was filled with silence and only the sound of the cardiac monitor near the bed can be heard. Jackson was in a daze as he looked at his friend lying on a hospital bed. Her skin was pale with her bruised arms.

He ran to the hospital right after Mark had called him and delivered the bad news. He can’t believe that this drastic accident could even happen to Minji. She was nothing but a good person why does it have to be her? He couldn’t understand.

The doctors said that she was stable and they were waiting for her to open her eyes. And due to the hard hit on her head after she fell to the ground, they were quite expecting for a memory loss.

They explained that trauma would make her forget important things like her name and all the events that had happened to her.

After hearing all the information and explanations from the doctors, Mark couldn’t take it. He refused to believe every word that came from their mouths. Not until Minji opened her eyes and tell him herself that she couldn’t remember.

“This is my entire fault. If I hadn’t forced her and do what I did, she won’t run and get hit by that car.” Mark’s face fell as tears wet his eyes. He blamed himself for what happened and he won’t be able to forgive himself if something happened.

“No matter how you blame yourself, you can’t bring back time anymore. You just have to make right decisions now…and with it, stop hurting the people around you.” Jackson left a meaningful advice to his cousin before leaving the room.

Mark caressed her face and placed a soft kiss on her hand. Please be okay, Min.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark went outside to talk to her attending physician when she stirred in her sleep. Her fingers started to jerk. She slowly opened her eyes and as soon as pain struck her head, she winced and supported her head with her hand.

She examined the place and looked at inside the room. She noticed her other hand with a needle placed on it, then, she pulled it without hesitation.

The place was unknown to her, she wasn’t even aware of her situation. All she did was left in the room and ran until she was outside.

She was frowning profusely in confusion after she exited the building. Her nose was scrunched up as she bumped again and again to the people walking towards her.

She was baffled with all the stares she was getting from the crowd. She was wearing a hospital gown and she was walking with her bare feet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JB was talking to someone while driving when a random girl appeared and he immediately stepped on the pedal to halt the car, screeching of the tires were heard.

His heart thumped rapidly inside his chest and his eyes were wide as the moon. In a split of a second some person was right in front of his car.

With trembling hands, JB held the door of his vehicle and went out. His steps were cautious as he approached the girl clad in loose lab gown. Her figure was curled like a baby. Her hands were covering her ears with her eyes shut slightly.

“Miss? Are you okay?” JB reached for her shoulder but hesitated at the last second, thinking that he might scare her.

The unknown woman

Please log in to read the full chapter