Chapter Eleven

My Heart Belongs to Her Completely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

After One Year…

 

Yoomi hopped on Jaebum’s back as he cooked. He was wearing none on top with only an apron covering his torso.

He was busy flipping the bacon to achieve the crisp, just like how Yoomi wanted it. She placed her palms on his eyes causing him to yelp.

“Yoomi~ah, remove your hands I can’t see Mr. Bacon here.” He groaned and playfully bent his upper body backward to . She tightened her grip on his chest, her hands tightly clasped with each other as her legs were securely wrapped around his waist.

“Jaebum!!! I’m going to fall. Ahhhh!” She screamed in fright that she might be dropped down but he wouldn’t dare to do that. He stood properly again and she blew a sigh of relief.

“Relax, you know that I wouldn’t let my princess to be kissed by the cold floor.” He chuckled.

“Yaaah! You’re toying with me huh?” She slapped him on his arm to get back at him. However, he was not affected by it.

One year had passed since she started living with him, everything became different for Jaebum. He was so used to a life where his priority was his restaurant, his house, and the rest was just following the flow of life.

The first encounter with Yoomi, he knew back then that in time she’ll play a big part in his life. It was just a gut feeling but who knew that it was right all along.

He was perfectly happy with his life now together with her. It felt too good to be true. On the contrary, he was aware that when he found her family she belonged there. He refused to think it just yet because he wasn’t so sure if he was able to let go of her, now that he developed feelings for her.

“Jaebum~ah! Yaaah!” She was waving her hand in front of him. He was in a daze all of sudden.

“Huh?” His brows were creased as he looked at her, stunned.

“You were smiling like an idiot just now. Are you thinking about me?” She teased as his lips were pressed together forming a thin line.

“Don’t flatter yourself, Agassi.” He smirked, her face fell in an instant.

“You’re so good at playing it cool. Afraid to hurt your ego?” At how she looked right now, he was tempted to kiss her pouting lips. But then he bit his lower lip to prevent his urges.

“I’m not. Let’s just eat the bacon is done.” He cleared his throat and looked away so she couldn’t see his fired up cheeks.

She chuckled. You’re so dumb yet I like you, Jaebum.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where’s Jaebum, oppa?” Yoomi asked after she got outside the patio with Junior. Yugyeom has his own world with his mobile phone, groaning and focused with his game.

Junior shook his head at him and turned his head again to Yoomi and smirked.

“JB went inside to get some meat. Why? You missed him that much? Can’t be in a place without him?” Junior , he was a fan of BuMi love team, though.

“Find someone else to bother, oppa.” She rolled her eyes at him and flipped her hair before she made her way inside again.

“Oh please, you need JB to survive.” Junior hollered but was abruptly thrown a pillow by Yugyeom. Yoomi was already inside and didn’t saw what happened because for sure she’ll be laughing her off again. Yugyeom and she have been ganging up on Junior to defeat him.

“What the hell was that for?!” He glared at the young man in front of him. Yugyeom stuck his tongue out and went back to playing. Junior sunk on the couch and crossed his fingers against his chest. It has been this way since Yoomi entered their lives.

“You should quit bullying our princess, hyung.” He smirked but the other shook his head.

“We both know that she’s JB’s princess and… they need each other to survive.” Junior pointed it out but somehow Yugyeom wasn’t quite convinced yet.

“Yes, that’s an understatement, hyung. But did you also know that she might be someone’s princess? Her true prince

Please log in to read the full chapter