Chapter Six

My Heart Belongs to Her Completely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jackson entered the Japanese restaurant located at the Cheongdam-dong, clad with his denim ragged pants and round neck loose fit long sleeve shirt with solid color buttons.

A lady assisted her to one of their private rooms, and there he saw Minji busy sipping some tea while Mark nodded at the sight of him.

Jackson ran towards Minji and hugged her tight. She began choking so she set her drink aside on the table as she tried to pull away from his grasp.

“Yaaah! Mandu, let go… or else I’ll kill you!” Minji warned, Jackson retracted his arms away and pouted.

“I’m sorry if I did something to upset you.” He apologized in remorse. Minji had to chuckle.

“No worries buddy. I’m just frustrated during those days, forgive me.” She kissed his right cheek and a smile formed his lips.

His worry was washed away and he was now relieved. For the past days, he couldn’t think properly because he was not in good terms with someone.

He glared at Mark, “How come you reconcile with Mark first? That’s unfair.”

Mark shrugged while she turned her attention on the menu because she felt her stomach growl.

“Be glad because Minji was not mad at you anymore… so if I were you, quit complaining.”

“I’ll have potato salad for my appetizer, California Maki, Tempura, and smoked Salmon.”

Minji placed the menu on the table continued drinking tea, the two male with her gaped at her.

“What?” She noticed their stares.

They both shook their heads at the same time, Mark grabbed some glass of water while Jackson grabbed the menu to choose a meal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After lunch, they immediately proceeded to the hangar of the Tuans. They decided to push through the one week vacation since Mark had persuaded Minji to file for a one week leave.

But for today, Mark and Minji were the first one to leave for Jeju because Jackson had to make sure that the project of the hotel of Tuan Group was going smoothly before following to the two.

The two boarded the private plane after Mark took a call from his secretary. He gave a clear instruction about the change of his schedule and asked some adjustments especially for his meetings with the board of directors.

Mark wanted this trip to happen so he could free his mind from all the stress in the previous week. The problem involving Youngji was unexpected and it almost destroyed his relationship with Minji.

Right now, all he could think was on how to confess to Minji before talking to Youngji. He was already decided to tell his honest feelings toward his best friend and hopefully it was mutual.

He had plans already but he doesn’t like to go fast on the situation because as much as possible he yearned for a happy week with her.

“Tuan, wake me up as soon as we arrived at Jeju. I need some sleep.” She murmured as she scooted closer to Mark with her head resting on his shoulder.

He planted a kiss on her forehead and he soon was drawn into sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One hour had passed, Mark shook her slightly.

“Min? Min… wake up. We’re here.” She stirred in her sleep and yawned right after she opened her eyes.

Mark was staring intently at her lips and she started to grow conscious.

Her hand automatically traveled towards to cover it. He chuckled.

“Wow, you’re drooling in your sleep.” He was in awe, earning a slapped at his back.

He winced and rubbed his back because of the slight sting of pain.

“Ouch!” He scrunched up his nose.

“You’re making fun of me.” She growled and a laugh escaped his lips. She couldn’t help but to express amusement because he was having that weird whooping while laughing.

“Ani, you’re just so cute to watch while sleeping.” He tapped her nose as she playfully tried to bite his finger.

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter