Chapter Eight

My Heart Belongs to Her Completely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Youngji was sitting at a couch with her son Yonghan. She was humming a melody as a lullaby for her son.

“Mommy, you seem sad these days. Why?” With his big round eyes, he was staring at his mom.

“How come I look sad to you? You know that I’m always happy when I’m with you.” She said softly, her eyes were lovingly looking at her son.

“I can see it… I can feel it. I can see everything… when I look into your eyes.” Yonghan wrapped his short arms around his mother’s waist. Youngji hugged him back just as tight and a tear had escaped her eye.

She softened as she remembered how he became strong for her even when he was so little. He was protective of her ever since. Mommy is sorry, Yonghan. I hope you forgive me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark woke up and a pain struck his head. He placed his hand to the side of his head where it hurts. He wasn’t aware what happened last time.

The only thing he could remember was that he was with Youngji. They were about to leave the area when they both dragged inside a room.

He shook his head and sat on the bed.

“After I drank some water, I don’t know what happened. Ugh.” He closed his eyes briefly. Then he heard someone groaned near him.

He opened his eyes abruptly and gasped.

The person beside him also sat on the bed. They both turned their heads and faced each other.

“Heo Youngji?”

“Mark Tuan?”

They said in unison and noticed their bodies free from clothes. They mimicked each other’s reaction as they checked inside the blanket.

Mark and Youngji screamed and in panic they dragged the blanket to cover their own body.

“What did you do?!” Mark balked, he was still covering the lower part of his body.

“What do you mean? You… what did you do to me?” Droplets of sweat formed her forehead. She was in fright and refused to think that something happened between them.

After 30 minutes in silence, they decided to forget what happened and not mention this to anyone.

“I hope this won’t go out in this four corners of the room.” Mark’s tone was serious and firm.

Youngji nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jackson dragged Minji to the beach excitedly but the young Han was a bit confused. Her wrinkled forehead slapped Jackson’s excitement.

“Why is Mark not here?” Minji asked.

“He was needed by his secretary to discuss something.” Jackson shrugged and grabbed Minji’s hand.

“But… I thought we’re here to enjoy?”

“Yes, cupcake. But we both know that problems may arise from time to time.” He explained, but she still pouted like a baby.

Minji could do nothing but to let herself relax in Jackson’s presence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Mark was busy arranging the place for his confession. He tried to be calm the same time he was nervous and anxious.

In all honesty, he was not yet confident if she’ll say yes to him but he had to try before someone would take her away. He realized that his cousin was right, she was a beautiful person as a whole. A full package and he would be doomed if some man could confess before him.

Mark and Minji were friends even before, he wasn’t sure when was the time he fell for her but the moment she came into his life and something changed.

He became responsible and it was as if she had activated the emotions he had been hiding to himself. Because for Mark, the more he showed emotion the more he was giving someone a permission to hurt him.

But then, he was ready to be hurt if it involved Minji because she was worth it for everything.

After he made sure that the venue was perfect, everything was

Please log in to read the full chapter