Chapter One

My Heart Belongs to Her Completely
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jackson dropped his body onto the couch after everything has been set, the food, the beverages and the movie except for his movie buddies. He checked his watch for the nth time and thirty minutes had passed, to his dismay, Mark and Minji were not yet around.

Jackson Wang was not the type to wait for anyone, not even his cousin and a super close friend.

They were supposed to be in his apartment at seven in the evening. Jackson Wang was almost fuming because of those two. He even tried to contact them but he was not able to get through.

It’s past one hour beyond the said time. Glasses filled with ice were slowly melting into water. Still, the two were not inside his apartment.

He was busy thinking about their whereabouts, his fingers were drumming his knee when he heard the beeping sound of his apartment’s passcode lock. Right after he heard it, he immediately opened the door just before those two could unlock it.

“Thank goodness the M&Ms are here! What took you so long?” Jackson whined like a baby, Mark rolled his eyes at his overdramatic cousin and shoved him to the side.

Jackson scoffed.

Jackson called Mark and Minji M&Ms because they’re both devoted to each other that whenever there’s Minji there’s Mark. They were inseparable.

For the people surrounding them, it’s quite amusing that they weren’t a thing.

“I’m sorry, Jackson. It was my fault. I lose track of time.” Minji was sheepish but Mandu forgave him in an instant and greeted her with a peck on her cheeks.

“It’s okay cupcake. The important thing here is that you’re here.” Jackson softened with a slight pinch on her cheek.

“Stop the drama and get your up here.” Mark threw a pillow at him.

“You,” Mandu blocked his view from the television. “You forgot to remind her about this huh?”

“Actually, if not for Mark I would have forgotten about our movie night.” She defended her best friend before Mark could open his mouth to mock Jackson.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Minji took the space in between Mark and Jackson, the movie, Train to Busan in which they all agreed to watch, started.

The male on Minji’s left side, Jackson, grabbed a pillow. His heart skipped a beat the moment he heard the loud bang when the truck hit a certain deer because of the driver’s lack of focus on the road.

Minji, on the other hand, chuckled at how big Jackson’s eyes were while witnessing the horrifying scene laid before him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mark’s concentration was interrupted when he heard his seatmate’s stomach growl. He chuckled and gave her pizza.

Without looking, she took pizza on his hand and helped herself to eat. And he automatically wiped the sauce on the side of her lips.

It has been this way before. He was so used to taking care of Minji even when he was not asked to.

He was a lonely kid

Please log in to read the full chapter