Happy

Catch A Falling Star

A/N: I am soooooo sorry guys. I've been cracking my head, thinking of what to write andddddd .. I've got nothing. But worry not, my lovely friends, I will think of something soon.. uhh.. I hope. Hehe

Anyway, here's a short, safe chapter. It's not much but it'll give you more Minbyul moments that we're all just dying for. And and and, I have updated the cover picture of this story to make up for the lack of updates. (Like that would do anything.) But do let me know what you think of it!

But seriously guys, I will work harder to write better in the future. Thank you for reading. Thank you for staying. Saranghae!

LEGGO!

----------------------------------------

Minhyuk was walking along the hallways of the main university building when he saw a familiar face stepping into view. 

"Solar anneyong!" He greeted her with a smile. The girl turned to face him and smiled brightly before approaching him and bowing her head lightly. 

"Oh Minhyuk sunbae. Anneyong!" Solar greeted back.

"How has your day been?" Minhyuk asked.

"Busy!" She responded quickly then chuckled, "I'm basically living in the vocal studio this week!"

"Assignments?" He asked.

Solar thought about it for a while before nodding her head carefully and grinning, "Something like that. What about you?"

"I don't even know." He said chuckling at himself. Solar laughed along at his sillyness to which he just smiled at. He glanced over her shoulders to the cafeteria before meeting her eyes again, "Have you eaten?"

"Nae. I just came from the cafeteria." She replied kindly smiling. Happy tummy = Happy Solar.

"Ah jinjja?" Minhyuk asked, somewhat disappointedly. "I was just about to ask if you'd like to be my lunch buddy."

"Mianhe. Maybe next time." Solar said kindly. She then smirked as she noticed a familiar face approaching Minhyuk from the back. "But I think someone else could be your lunch buddy."

Minhyuk's eyebrows creased together but before he could even ask Solar about what she was going on about, two hands covered his eyes. Upon reflex, his hand travelled up to the unknown hands and he had a good idea on who it was.

"Anneyong?" He challenged. He heard the person behind him chuckle and he smiled widely- knowing for sure that it was his girlfriend behind him. Moonbyul retracted her hands and stepped to the side of him and Solar while laughing slightly. 

"Anneyong." Moonbyul greeted the two of them brightly, she then looked in between them, "What's happening here?"

"You." Solar said as she put her hands on both Moonbyul's shoulders and steering Moonbyul in front of Minhyuk, facing him-she then announced, "are gonna have lunch with Minhyuk sunbae."

"I am?" Moonbyul said amusedly as she met Minhyuk's eyes. She grinned seeing him for the first time that day before shrugging casually. "Okay then!"

Solar grinned at how cute her younger friend was being. It was really nice to see her happy. She gave Moonbyul's shoulder a gentle squeeze before pulling away. 

"Cha, I'd best be off." Solar announced as she prepared herself to leave. She glanced to Minhyuk and bowed slightly. "It was nice seeing you again. Please take care of Byulie."

"Unnie, you're not joining us?" Moonbyul asked before Minhyuk could respond to Solar's farewell. Solar smirked and used her eyes to say 'as if you would want me too.'

"And watch you shoot hearts out your eyes? No way!" Solar teased. 

"Unnie!" Moonbyul whined as her cheeks heated up. Seriously, Solar could be so embarrassing sometimes. Minhyuk watched the exchange silently, finding everything amusing. They really did have a nice bond.

"Kidding. I have to get back to the studio." Solar said patting Moonbyul's back. "I'll be going now. See you later!"

Minhyuk and Moonbyul waved goodbye to Solar and followed her with their eyes until she was out of sight. Minhyuk then glanced to Moonbyul who was still looking in Solar's exit direction and smiled. 

"Hello you." He said lowly, gaining her attention. She looked up to him and grinned adorably. 

"Hi." She replied, slightly shy by the look he was giving her. She then glanced to the cafeteria direction before cocking her head to its direction. "Shall we?"

Minhyuk nodded and gestured for her to lead the way. "After you."

Once they got their food and found a spot in the cafeteria, they ate together while talking about random topics that came to mind. He had asked her if Solar was alright as she seemed a bit tired earlier.

"She's fine. She just has a lot going on right now. She has a showcase coming up soon so she's working on her piece. She tends to work really hard but she knows her limits." Moonbyul explained. She too was concerned for her best friend. Solar has been making her own way home for the past few days since she would be done later than usual due to her workload.

"Ah. I see. Well, I hope her final outcome would be everything she dreamed of and more. Make sure she doesn't overwork herself though." Minhyuk warned in a motherly tone causing Moonbyul to laugh at his sillyness. She nodded and watched as he resumed eating his lunch. 

"Thank you for asking about her." She said quietly and carefully. He looked up and met her eyes that held a grateful look. "It means a lot to me that you're getting along well with them."

Minhyuk's heart melted at the smile she shot to him after her sentence. He gave her a bright smile, "You're welcome."

They carried on talking until they were done with their lunch.

"Do you have a lecture now?" Moonbyul asked.

"Can I lie and say no?" Minhyuk asked cheekily. Moonbyul's eyes went slightly wide and laughed at him while shaking her head. She then usef her hand and gestured for him to leave. He mocked a hurt expression and brought a hand up to his chest.

"See? You are trying to get rid of me!" He joked like he did after their dinner date a few days back.

"Yes, I am!" Moonbyul laughed along with Minhyuk. Then, he put on his best puppy dog eyes for her. 

"Can't I just stay please?"

Moonbyul used all the strength she had not to coo at his adorable expression. Instead she smirked and shook her head lightly. "Not working."

"Arasso." Minhyuk said chuckling, giving up on the whole not going to lecture plot he had. He picked up his backpack and slinged it through his arm. He turned a bit nervous when he looked back to her. "I'll.. uh.. miss you."

Moonbyul's eyes lit up and her cheeks burned from his words. She grinned cheesily before replying, "I miss you already."

They laughed together before Minhyuk got up, bid her farewell and went on his way to his lecture hall.

After staying at the cafeteria for a while, Moonbyul decided to head to the library to get some work done. As she was walking, her phone buzz indicating a new text message. She brought her phone up and carefully slowed down her pace and stopped at a safe spot so she wouldn't bump into anyone.

"Is it crazy that I miss you already?" She rolled her eyes playfully and smiled widely as she read the cheesy text message sent by Minhyuk. She quickly typed her reply on the screen and sent it.

"Nae. Very crazy. Shoo shoo, go pay attention!" She chuckled and continue her journey to the library. Her phone buzz again and she checked it with no hessitation.

"Moon Byul Yi, you wound me :(" She chuckled silently to herself before smirking at her phone.

"Lee Minhyuk, you deserve it! :*" was her reply.

She let the goofy smile she had on play on her face all the way to the library. She didn't care if people thought she was crazy. There's no harm in being happy, right?