009

Why [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys! First of all I want to thank all of you guys for subscribing and commenting so far~ I just want to tell you guys that I won't be updating for the next two weeks because I'm actually going on a trip to taiwan and korea. So yea! Maybe I will update using my ipad... who knows, so I just want to wish you guys a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Enjoy the chapter and see you in 2 weeks~

----

A couple of weeks had passed since that incident in the elevator. Now, Jungkook never brought up what had happened two years ago. But no matter how much I thought about it, his voice still rang in my head.

“I’ll do whatever it takes for you to believe me Bora…”

What did he mean by that?

I still took Jaehyun to daycare on Mondays and Tuesdays, while the rest of the week was spent with my parents and occasionally Minseok. I made friends with many people from the office including the receptionist, Naeun, and Wonho, who was still a big flirt around me.

The people in the building still talked about me and everyday at least one guy would try to court me.

Being a secretary was not always a fun job. Sometimes I would accompany Jungkook to meetings and interpret/ take notes for him, which I found awkward at first. Other days, I just sat at my table, taking calls and scheduling appointments.

 And today was exactly one of those days.

“Yes this is Mr. Jeon’s secretary speaking, how may I help you?” I asked into the phone.

“Hey Bora, a couple of the CEO’s friends are coming up. There are two of them, so just tell Mr. Jeon about it” said Naeun into the phone.

“Neh unnie~” I said hanging up. I walked over to Jungkook’s door a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter