003

Why [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked towards the entrance of my apartment complex, carrying Jaehyun. Minseok and Jongdae were helping struggling with my luggage. The car ride was approximately 30 minutes. During this time, we talked about what I’ve been up to these past two years and what they’ve been up to. Let’s just say it was a very amusing conversation.

I walked through the front doors and immediately I was greeted with the same security guard that I had before I left.

He was a 70 year old man who worked the morning shift guarding this apartment complex. His wife was a small woman who owned a little ddeokbokki stall nearby. They were just the cutest and happiest couple out there − oh how I wished things hadn’t turned out this way…

“Agasshi??” called out the security guard.

“Ajusshi!” I said happily walking over to him.

“Long time no see!” he replied, then looking over at Jaehyun. “Is he…”

“My son, this is my son Jaehyun” I finished as I took a glance over at the little boy playing with my hair.

“You son??” he exclaimed. “Why he looks just like you! So cute.”

“haha thank you ajusshi” I said.

“Where’s the father?” he asked as he stuck out his finger for Jaehyun to hold.

“Ah, he’s um…busy” I said a little taken aback.

“Oh really,” the security guard didn’t seem to notice. “You know the day after you left, a young man came looking for you, asking where you had gone.”

“Ah…really…” I replied softly.

“Yea, it was the man you were often with agasshi” he said. “He came back a few times afterwards whevever he was drunk. He always asked fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter