011

Why [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You !!!” shouted my best friend, Tiffany, through the phone. I held the phone away from my ear due to the screaming.

I was currently folding Jaehyun’s laundry as he played with his toys on the ground next to me. An oh so familiar number had called me and immediately was greeted with screams the second I picked up.

“Hello to you too Fany” I said chuckling.

“Oh don’t you Fany me you ” she said angrily. “How could you just leave so suddenly without a word?”

Not knowing how to answer the question, I kept silent for a few seconds.

“… look Bora, I mean I know why but did you ever think that that wasn’t actually what you thought it was?” she asked.

Again with the weird talk about not knowing what really happened….why does everyone keep saying that to me???

“Fany I know what I saw…” I said into the phone.

“I know but you don’t-“

“Can we drop it and just talk about how much I actually missed you over the past two years???” I quickly changed the subject hoping she would get the hint that I didn’t really want to talk about him.

“Girl, you know I missed you too” she said. “Why didn’t you call me as soon as you came back?”

“You know… I was busy with… um…things…” I said remembering that she didn’t know about my son and how exactly was I going to tell her.

“Oh, what things?” she asked.

“Just things” I replied awkwardly.

“Oh… are you busy later?” she asked suddenly.

“Nah, I think I’m free for the rest of the day.” I replied.

“Great! Let’s meet for lunch and hang out the rest of the day” she said excitedly.

“Sure!” I said. “I would love to catch up with you”

“Okay, the usual place?” she asked, referring to the small little café near my apartment.

“Sure, I’ll see you there at 12ish?” I asked.

“Yeap! See you later hun” she said excitedly before hanging up.

It took me a couple of seconds to register in my brain what exactly I was signed up for.

F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter