005

Why [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Time for lunch!” shouted eomma from the kitchen. At the sound of the word ‘food’ 9 pairs of feet quickly ran towards the dining room.

“Jae, hungry?” I asked Jaehyun who was standing while holding onto the table looking confused.

Seeing that it was around his lunch time, I brought him to the dining table. Since my parents didn’t have a high chair, I sat down in between Minseok and Suho, placing Jaehyun on my lap.

Blowing on the rice, I slowly fed Jaehyun.

“Ahhh” I said as he subconsciously opened his mouth while he played with his toy car. “Aigo, what a good boy”

I took a bite of my mom’s homemade food and groaned at how delicious it was. Right there and then I realized how much I had missed my mom’s cooking.

“Thish ish sho good” I mumbled with my mouth full.

“…gross…” mumbled Minseok. I immediately nudged him on the side making him flinch from my sharp elbow.

“Man, I wish I could cook like you eomma” I said as I continued to chew.

Seeing me enjoy the food, my mom immediately smiled and began eating.

“Ahhhh ahhhh!!” whined Jaehyun trying to take the spoon away from me.

“Arrasso, arrasso” I immediately fed him some more rice. He seemed to also be enjoying the food.

Throughout lunch, we made small talk and 10 minutes later, Jaehyun was finally full (I don’t understand how this kid can eat so much…I mean, is that even normal?). He started to squirm around in my lap.

“Want to get down?” I asked him. He nodded cutely as I let him down. He immediately ran with his short pudgy legs into the living room taking his toy car with him.

“Bora-yah” said appa.”You said you got a job…?”

“Oh neh, I’m going to be the secretary at some company” I replied.

“Really?” asked eomma.

“Neh, I forgot what it was called though” I said.

“So are you going to start at your new job soon?” asked appa.

“Neh,” I said swallowing my food. “I start on Monday…”

“That’s good,” he said. “What about Jaehyun?”

“Well, I was thinking of sending to daycare for two days in the week…” I said. “For the rest of the days, can I leave Jaehyun here?”

“Of course sweetie” said eomma, “we would love to watch our little prince”

In the living room, Jaehyun was running around holding his beloved toy car with Chanyeol chasing after him.

“Yea baby sis, I also wouldn’t mind watching Jae” said Minseok. “I mean I’ve only seen that little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter