012

Why [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for the late update... I actually had like a stump while writing this... I don't really know where I'm going with this story so please bear with me...I have other story ideas that you guys may be seeing soon. So sorry again and enjoy the chapter~ [sorry it's pretty long]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After my confession to Tiffany about Jaehyun, she’s been constantly helping me out with Jaehyun, which of course, I’m very grateful for. A few more weeks have passed and Jaehyun has begun to talk a lot more.

It was the end of work and today I would be picking Jaehyun up at daycare. I knocked on the door of Mr. Jeon’s office and walked in.

“Mr. Jeon, I’ll be taking my leave” I said looking down on the ground.

There was no reply so I lifted my head up. When my head rose, my eyes met a pair of menacing eyes staring straight at me. Unable to speak, I kept silent as we stared at one another. We stared for a couple of seconds before he broke the silence.

“You may leave” he said calmly.

“N-neh” I stuttered while bowing before leaving.

I quickly grabbed my things and headed to the day care. Since I still had no car and I was currently running late, I quickly called for a taxi and made my way to pick up my little boy.

“I’m so sorry I’m late” I apologized to Jaehyun’s teacher.

“It’s fine Mrs. Kim” she smiled before calling out to Jaehyun. “Jaehyun, mommy’s here!”

With that, I soon found a pair of arms circling around my right leg. Looking down I see my beautiful son hugging my leg.

“Hey baby” I said before turning to the teacher. “Thank you so much”

“It’s not problem …Get home safely” she said as I picked up Jaehyun and carried him.

“Say bye bye to teacher” I said to Jaehyun.

“Bue teach” he said cutely in his baby language. She laughed and patted Jaehyun on the head before saying goodbye to me once again.

“Now, let’s go home” I said carrying Jaehyun out the door and into the cold air. I walked on the sidewalk unaware that there was a black car parked strangely by the curb. Waiting for the traffic light, I tood unaware next to the car, talking to Jaehyun.

“Hey baby how was school today?” I asked.

“Goo Goo” he muttered cutely, meaning “good”.

“That’s good” I said chuckling giving him a peck on the cheek. I suddenly noticed how cold his cheeks were.

“Jae are you cold?” I asked Jaehyun. “Here, let mommy hug you tighter so you will feel less cold”

As I was waiting for the light to change, a voice behind me suddenly called out to me.

“Bora?”

“Ajumma!” I said surprised. It was the security guard’s wife, who owned one of my favorite ddeokboki stalls right outside of my apartment.

“Bora! The old man’s been telling me how you’ve come back…It’s been such a long time!” she said giving me a hug. “And who is this cutie?”

“My son haha” I said smiling. “Say hello Jaehyun”

“Hillo” Jaehyun said with his finger in his mouth.

“What a cute boy” she said.

The light suddenly changed and me and ajumma quickly made our way across the street, talking about how I’ve been and asking me about Jaehyun.

--

Jungkook’s POV:

As I watched Bora’s back leave in a hurry, I couldn’t help but be curious.

Why was she in a hurry? Was she meeting someone?

Hastily, I got up from my seat and grabbed my suit jacket from the back of my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter