008

Why [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day passed by fairly quickly. Thankfully, there were hardly any interactions with Jungkook after the morning. Before I knew it, it was already 5. As I got up to leave with my purse and phone in my hand, Jungkook chose this moment to come out of his office.

“Going home?” he asked walking towards me.

“Neh” I replied. That feeling in my stomach never left. It was a heavy feeling that showed up whenever I talked to him.

“oh… I’m actually heading out too, would you like a ride?” he asked rubbing his hand behind his neck.

“No, it’s fine, I don’t live that far” I replied, rejecting his offer. “Well if you’ll excuse me then…”

Without waiting for his reply, I quickly walked towards the elevator, pushing the button, hoping that the lift would arrive soon.

And my wish was granted. Right after I pushed the button, the elevator made a noise and opened. I quickly stepped in and pressed floor one.

“Wait!” I heard his say. Hoping he wouldn’t come on, I stood still as the doors began to close. Sadly, he had put his hand in between the doors and walked onto the lift.

With that, the next minute was full of awkwardness before he broke the silence.

“Bora” he said.

“Yes sir?” I asked stiffly.

“That night-“ he started before I cut him off.

“I don’t think this is appropriate at work.” I said not sparing him a glance. From my peripheral vision, I saw him turn his head and stare at me.

“It wasn’t what you think it was” he continued.

“Sir, I don’t think we should be talking about this here” I said not giving him a chance to explain.

“THEN WHEN DO YOU WANT TO TALK” he semi shoute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter