010

Why [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N [please read] : Hello all~ it’s been two months since I have last update and I am sincerely sorry! It’s currently February 15, 2017 and sorry I haven’t been updating at all this year. Let’s see, I think I left off last time talking about how I would be going to Taiwan and Korea. So! It was really fun, but I felt like the trip was too short. The food was amazing and overall I had a great time. Now fast forward, I actually officially submitted all my college applications and I actually have gotten an acceptance letter to one of dream schools, so I was hella happy. It’s actually 4 days before my birthday, well since I’ll be uploading this chapter probably on the 17th , it will be 2 days before my birthday. I’ll be officially legal!!!!! Hells yea~~~ Hopefully I’ll be able to update more often! Anyways enough of this nonsense and enjoy the chapter!

P.S: the guys in Korea and Taiwan are sooooooo cute. Like dayum all the fricken police men in Korea are freaking young and good looking. (maybe it’s cuz I’m really into cop dramas or something… yikes…) Like hello give some to us please…

Here’s a recap of the previous chapter since it’s been awhile:

“Sir, a couple of your friends are coming up” I said.

“Mr. Jeon is waitin-“

“Kim Bora?” asked a voice.

There and then I looked up to see Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin.

They both walked into Jungkook’s office not before glancing at me, in which I felt their stares.

When the door shut, I let out a sigh.

“So all this time, she was in America, thinking that you had really cheated on her…” concluded Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter