004

Why [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ MY A/N AS I KNEEL DOWN ON MY KNEES TO EXPRESS HOW SORRY I AM 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait!  I am so so so very sorry for not updating for a couple of months :( As you guys may know I am currently a senior in high school and I had to do my college applications, which was like 10000000 essays sigh... anyways since I'm finally done with applications and my teachers are being nice for the next 2 weeks of school before we get off to break, I will update!! Anyways I apologize to every one of my subscribers<3 Enjoy the chapter!

--

I woke up to fingers playing with my hair. Opening my eyes, I saw Jaehyun giggling while looking at me with his big eyes.

“Morning baby” I said giving him a kiss.

He couldn’t talk yet so he just mumbled some words that you couldn’t understand.

Laughing at his adorableness, I picked him up and brought him over to the bathroom.

“Come on let’s get you ready to see grandma and grandpa” I quickly got him ready and left him in the play pin with a banana, his favorite food at the moment, and got ready myself.

   

I grabbed and put all of Jaehyun’s necessities into his baby bag and my purse. After getting ready, the two of us left the apartment, making our way towards my parent’s house, which was located near the restaurant they owned.

After taking a taxi and about a 5 minute walk, I finally arrived at my parents’ house.

“Ready to see grandma and grandpa?? And all your favorite uncles?” I asked Jaehyun walking up to the front door that seemed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter