Episode 3

The Adventures of the Flaming Homouals

In which she pulls a prank:

" ." Chanyeol screamed as he tore down the hallway.

Minah was close behind him, occasionally checking behind her to see if the security guard was still following them. Baekhyun turned the corner and tripped. Chanyeol helped him up and kept running.

"THIS WAS SUCH A BAD IDEA."


 



 

Five hours ago:

"Hey Minah."

Minah turned around to see Chanyeol standing nervously by her door. She knew what this meant. Minah put down her pencil and turned fully to Chanyeol, "What is it Chanyeol?"

"We need your help."

Minah sighed. She was going to regret this.

It's already been three months since the 6 guys moved in. Minah had slowly started to realize all their habits and routines. For example, every Thursday night Luhan would watch hours worth of kdramas. Minseok would make a ton of coffee every morning, even if no one drinks it. Yixing is prone to sleeping anywhere and everywhere. Minah had gotten quite a fright when she went to do her laundry and found Yixing passed out on top of the washing machine.

Kris was the only one Minah wasn't certain on. He was distant to her. Unlike the rest of the guys, he didn't try to get along. The only person he seemed somewhat nice to was Yixing. But that doesn't count because they were dating. That wasn't another thing Minah didn't understand, how could someone so sweet, kind and caring as Yixing end up with such a cold person.

She had asked Yixing that once but he merely shrugged saying, "Love has no boundaries."

And then there was Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Minah was well aware about these two. They were the most troublesome out of the six. Constantly screaming and pranking with the occasionally singing and rapping. They were such a loud couple.

Minah sat in their room, nervous about what they were about to drag her into.

"Okay so two weeks ago, that ing Mark Tuan gave us a dare." Baekhyun started.

Minah sighed, she didn't like where this was going. Chanyeol stood next to Baekhyun, "And we couldn't back down! So we said yes."

Minah rubbed her forehead, already feeling a headache coming on, "What was the dare."

"To sneak into the math department office and glue everything on the ceiling."

"Oh god."





 

Minah pulled on comfortable sneakers. She had a feeling she was going to have to run tonight.

"Why me? Why not Luhan or Minseok?"

"Lunan is too loud and Minseok is too slow. Yixing is too much of a goody two shoes and Kris won't even reply if we ask." Chanyeol replied as he put on a SnapBack.

Minah sighed and tied up her hair, "Let's get this over with."

"I'M READY!"

Minah turned around and choked on her own spit when she saw Baekhyun. "What in the world are you wearing?!"

Baekhyun was dressed in all black, he had a ski mask on his face and black face paint underneath his eyes. Chanyeol bit back a smile as he examined his ridiculous looking boyfriend.

"What are you wearing?" Baekhyun asked, motioning to Minah's skinny jeans and graphic t-shirt. 

"Uh...proper clothes? That don't make me look like an idiot?"

"She's got a point babe."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Okay but when we're seen and you two get recognized, don't come crying to me."

Minah sighed, "Alright let's go."

Chanyeol was the driver, Baekhyun sat in the front while Minah was stuck in the back.

"What's the plan?"

"Okay so I've been watching the security guards' rounds and they come around every hour or so. And there is a blindspot to the cameras. The back entrance of the office is unlocked because it's really freaking hard to get there but it once we're in, we are free of any cameras." Chanyeol said as he pulled the car into a parking lot.

"Yea and we only have an hour because it takes the guards an hour to make a full round around campus."

Minah nodded, "Okay but you guys owe me...big time."
Baekhyun flashed a quick smile before tossing a backpack to her. Minah caught it with a grunt.

"Jesus what's in here?" She groaned as she lifted it, testing the weight.

"Glue....lots of glue."


 

Minah tiptoed after Chanyeol. Baekhyun was bring up the back. Chanyeol suddenly stopped causing Minah to bump into him. Chanyeol glared at her and Minah glared back.

They waited in the shadows until the guard walked by before they continued on with their mission.

"Okay, we have to go up those stairs." Chanyeol stated, nervously pulling on his ear. Minah nodded and was about to cross the hallway when Chanyeol pulled her back. "I wasn't done! There's a guard that walks up and down this hallway. We have to go one by one."

Minah stepped back letting Chanyeol peer around the corner and made a dash for the other side of the hallway. He made it safely without the guard catching him.

Baekhyun was the next to cross. Chanyeol put up a hand as he watched the guard. The moment the guard turned around Chanyeol mentioned for Baekhyun to run. Baekhyun also crossed the hallway with no problems.

Minah watched for the signal while she got ready to run. Chanyeol motioned for her to wait. Minah waited till the guard made another round and turned his back to her before joining Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They quietly walked up the stairs and Chanyeol opened the back door of the office.

"We're in!"

Baekhyun pushed Minah inside the room, following quickly with Chanyeol in tow. He shut the door and slid underneath a desk. Minah's eyes widened as she saw a beam of light, most probably belonging to a security guard's flashlight. She tugged Baekhyun underneath a large desk with her, making sure that everything was out of view.

His eyes widened as Minah put a finger to , silently warning him to stay still. They held their breath as a ray of light swept over the entire room before disappearing. Chanyeol waited a minute or so before crawling out of his hiding spot.

"Let's get to work."



 

Baekhyun stood tall short, hands on his waist as he looked over their work proudly. Every single desk, chair and cupboard was glued on the ceiling. They had even gone to the extreme to glue coffee mugs on the desks.

"Unbelievable." Minah whispered. Chanyeol grinned widely, "You better believe it. Oh , we have to go."

Baekhyun dropped all the empty glue bottles back in his backpack and swung it over his shoulder. Minah was the first to walk into the hallway. She looked both was before motioning to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. They followed, tiptoeing to make the least noise as possible, but all they were doing was making themselves look like idiots. Minah rolled her eyes and opened to say something when she heard a shout.

"HEY YOU KIDS! STOP RIGHT THERE."

Minah froze, "Run."

Chanyeol tore down the hallway, Minah close behind. Baekhyun was slower then she expected but he kept up.

" ." Chanyeol screamed as he tore down the hallway.

Minah was close behind him, occasionally checking behind her to see if the security guard was still following them.

Baekhyun turned the corner and tripped. Chanyeol helped him up and kept running.

"THIS WAS SUCH A BAD IDEA."

"YOU THINK?" Minah yelled back as she flew past a half asleep guard.

They ran like bats out of hell, making sure to cover their faces. Chanyeol led them outside to where the car was parked. "OKAY GET READY TO JUMP."

"WHAT?" Minah slowed when she saw a tall brick wall looming in front of her. Chanyeol stopped in front of the wall and put his hands down. Minah caught the look in his eye and sped up. With a fluid motion she stepped on his hand, he pushed up using all his strength to propel her over the wall. Minah landed with a roll and jumped back to her feet.

"Hmm, Those gymnastics classes do come in handy." Minah said to herself. She couldn't help but laugh when she heard the shouts from the other side of the wall.

"I DON'T JUMP CHANNIE YOU KNOW THAT!"

"GOD DAMN IT BAEK JUMP"

Seconds later a flying Baekhyun came over the wall, Chanyeol was close behind. They safely made it to the car and didn't stop looking behind them until they made it to the apartment complex.

Minah slumped back in her seat, "I hate you guys."



 

The next day:

Minah shoveled the last of her food into , desperate to get out of the cafeteria before anyone approached her. She jumped when she felt someone sling their arm around her shoulder. Minah turned to see Chanyeol grinning at her, "Guess what?"

Minah sighed, "What?"

"We're the talk of the campus."

Minah jumped when Baekhyun joined them suddenly, "Not us us but the people who pulled the prank which technically is us."

Chanyeol smiled, "What we're trying to say is that-"
Baekhyun finished his sentence, "We make a great team."

"Ask me to help you with another prank, I will throw you out."

"Love you too Minah."